Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
My word they’re getting clever

Dear,

Greetings,

in my long years of work with a top financial management company in the United Kingdom, l have earned the confidence of most our high net-worth clients. I presently have two clients (Non Europeans) and have funds to give out for investment. If you are interested please reply for more details
tim.parish101@gmail.com.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Thats supposed to be clever - you're very gullible.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I wonder if he's related to Steve?

Or it is Steve - "I have two clients (Non Europeans) and have funds to give out for investment". Sounds like Palace's American investors want to move their money elsewhere. Can't really blame them.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

Dear,

Greetings,

in my long years of work with a top financial management company in the United Kingdom, l have earned the confidence of most our high net-worth clients. I presently have two clients (Non Europeans) and have funds to give out for investment. If you are interested please reply for more details
tim.parish101@gmail.com.

Any reason why you think that approach is “clever”?

It’s as unbelievable as the rest of these dumb emails, I can’t see why you think it’s any different.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Any reason why you think that approach is “clever”?

It’s as unbelievable as the rest of these dumb emails, I can’t see why you think it’s any different.

Woosh

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Tahkns, I jsut e-miealed taht aredsds and now my copmetur's gnoe wonrg.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
tenor (1).gif

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Genuinely wish I got more emails like that. Would love to play the scammer along for a little bit, see how far you can push them.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I know a hacker who got one of these which had a picture attached. My friend did a bit of black hat on the code behind the pic and within half an hour had sent the scammer their address, phone number, pictures of his house, the names of his kids and what schools they go to. Never heard from him again apparently.
:shrug:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011

Dear,

Greetings,

tim.parish101@gmail.com.

So only 1.5 of his 2 clients have his confidence, for that reason, I'm out! :D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here