Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] I have caught a Cold - how?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Money. BBC Breakfast has just run an item about how dirty money is. A professor had been doing research into how many viruses and bacteria were on coins and notes. Eighteen different varieties including ecoli.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Is that definitely true? I get the congregating inside thing, that certainly makes some sense. But I thought that things like getting cold, stressed etc lowers resistance so makes it more likely that the germ that just went up your nose or down your throat will be able to establish itself and breed?

The question I have is why am I not permanently ill, given the disgusting noises and activities that surround me on my daily commute.
When did it become Ok to spend a train journey sniffing noisily and repeatedly?

Drives me crackers. If you are not well, damn well don't get on the train. Stay in bed. Work from home. If you fear the wrath of your boss for not "making it in", then you are working for the wrong people.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
I have a five year old who has a cold, he constantly sneezes all over us and no amount of beating will remind him to cover his mouth. Its inevitable that we will get it then pass it round our respective offices. meanwhile he will spread it round school and will re-catch it on a repeating loop throughout winter. So blame the Casper family for the continued outbreak and mutation until we are all doomed.

D

Deleted member 2719

Saw a programme about the Spanish flu that wiped out millions, we need to realise how lucky we currently are.

It killed my great grandfather leaving my grandad an orphan at 18.

If we had another pandemic with the way we travel from country to country nowadays we could be b3gg3rd.

So the moral of the story Is bring on Brexit. :banana::banana:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here