Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Anyone Know Which Stadium This Is?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Current lights at the Amex are too bright for me in row F (East), or is it just the new Premier League additions. Glare effect.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Is it Selhurst, present day?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Current lights at the Amex are too bright for me in row F (East), or is it just the new Premier League additions. Glare effect.

I agree. I wish I was a bit higher than where I am situated in the East Lower, perhaps the glare wouldn't be nearly as bad? I always wear a cap now, either that or run the risk of developing a splitting headache.

el punal

fa3c0e695f1652cc48a1f6ac5f991c30.jpg

St.James’ Park, Newcastle. Looking from the Gallowgate end towards the Leazes end.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
So let's play Where is This always good for a chuckle. Basic rule past or present,league or non-league (but not the east Yorkshire Sunday League Division 4) you get my drift 'Home' countries only so away we go with this won't take long and post another. Nantporth..jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So let's play Where is This always good for a chuckle. Basic rule past or present,league or non-league (but not the east Yorkshire Sunday League Division 4) you get my drift 'Home' countries only so away we go with this won't take long and post another. View attachment 100426

Bangor City.

Never been to north Wales, but I thought that might be the Menai bridge.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I'm bored so I'll play. What former league ground is this? Five shillings to stand on the terrace. That's 25p for younger viewers.

SAM_1672.JPG

SAM_1648.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here