Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Puerto Pollença

Fingers

Aug 6, 2011
hailsham
Hi all, currently holidaying in Majorca. Anybody know any where in the port of a decent bar to watch the Albion game sat evening? Be nice if there was a couple of Albion fans there too. 👍🏻

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I love that place. I seem to recall there being a couple of bars on the esplanade that show football on their TVs.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
There’s an Irish bar not far. Remember watching the home game against Burnley a few seasons back there.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
There’s an Irish Bar there called Mulligans, where I watched SSN on the afternoon that we got promoted against Wigan, and then they had the Hudds v Derby match on after.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Brings back some memories-the wet end of Majorca.Hope your weather is better than we had.Mulligans a good bet.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
In the film the Damned United

There’s a scene where the Leeds chairman approaches Brian Clough who was our manager at the time.

That was filmed in Puerto Polenca and the actual event took place near by.

Don’t really help with the game on Saturday though!

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Hi all, currently holidaying in Majorca. Anybody know any where in the port of a decent bar to watch the Albion game sat evening? Be nice if there was a couple of Albion fans there too. ����

In the film the Damned United

There’s a scene where the Leeds chairman approaches Brian Clough who was our manager at the time.

That was filmed in Puerto Polenca and the actual event took place near by.

Don’t really help with the game on Saturday though!

If you look across the bay to La Fortaleza, that’s where some of The Night Manager was filmed.

PP is one of my favourite destinations.
Not many bars to watch the football in but a couple of the restaurants will have TVs on.
There’s one on the square opposite Bony’s that used to show the football and one on the front called Pascalinos, if they don’t have the kids TV on, but you can ask them to put the football on.

See you there :smile:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Mate of mine is selling his villa around near the port.

If only we had the money!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
What a beautiful part of Mallorca. Fond memories of a holiday there 10 years ago. Far from the madding crowd of European football shirts (normally).

Indeed the nicest part of the island, near to Formentor and not far away from supposedly the best beach in the Med at Alcudia !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here