Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Brave aren’t you. your type who has to insult people and name cal because in real life away from your gaming chair and crusty sock your just a little b1tch who wouldn’t say boo to a goose. Grow up you sad ****
Hark at her coming over here thinking she's a big girl.

Go and read the away end on the BBS and come back and re read your post.

theboybilly

How typical. Palace just cannot resist going into full-on hyperbole mode. Not "a promising signing". Not "he looks like he could do a job", no no. Thats never enough for a Palace fan. He'd be "THE BEST SIGNING OF ANY SIDE THIS SEASON" :rolleyes:

"Wilf is the best player in the division outside the top 6"
"Our ground and fans are the best in the country at making an atmosphere"
"Jonny Williams is the best British midfielder this country has ever seen"

etc, etc, etc :yawn:

Saved me writing it Easy 10, well done mate

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The most gifted player , not the greatest for me jimmy case Mike Robinson Frank Worthington Steve penny all shite on zaha

This games getting daft now .

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Hark at her coming over here thinking she's a big girl.

Go and read the away end on the BBS and come back and re read your post.

I couldn’t care less what others do. Palace or or not - makes you tw4t in my book. I meet plenty of Brighton fans through work none of them are as twatish as Llcoolvirgin. It’s just rivalry banter. No need for name calling whether it’s ‘my’ clubs board or not. The inferiority complex brings the worse out in him.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I couldn’t care less what others do. Palace or or not - makes you tw4t in my book. I meet plenty of Brighton fans through work none of them are as twatish as Llcoolvirgin. It’s just rivalry banter. No need for name calling whether it’s ‘my’ clubs board or not. The inferiority complex brings the worse out in him.

giphy.gif

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Not at all ,they have had great careers and won things ,zaha has won shit and he wont if he stays with you

Would that mean that he’s not the best player to ever play for Palace and or Brighton. Regrettably your probably right he wouldn’t be winning much but he’d be performing in the top of his profession consistently. Would he need to move clubs win the champions league away from palace and then We can say he’s the greatest player to play for us? Doesn’t make sense. Surely it’s how he performs at our club. Let’s say we had an all time palace/Brighton 11. He’s in there. Without doubt. The majority would be palace anyway.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Would that mean that he’s not the best player to ever play for Palace and or Brighton. Regrettably your probably right he wouldn’t be winning much but he’d be performing in the top of his profession consistently. Would he need to move clubs win the champions league away from palace and then We can say he’s the greatest player to play for us? Doesn’t make sense. Surely it’s how he performs at our club. Let’s say we had an all time palace/Brighton 11. He’s in there. Without doubt. The majority would be palace anyway.

I've bored of your shit.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
To be a great he needs to move away to a big club ,as for the majority your talking shite

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

Close the door behind you.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Put simply he will never be considered a genuine great staying with you. I doubt we’ll ever know as being a big fish in a small pond seems to be the limit of his ambition so maybe he knows he hasn’t got what it takes to be a recognised star player.

To have any chance of achieving his potential he needs to join a team where everything doesn’t revolve around him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here