Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Uwe returns home to Paderborn sv

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
In fact whilst not wanting to be overly indulgent, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], is it possible to super impose UWE on the "Were Loose" bit for today only with the word LEGEND stamped on it?

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Sad to see him go, but also really pleased for him to be playing again. Top professional and never let us down on or off the pitch.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
True proffessional. Never let the club when he played, never moaned about his lack of gametime either.
Nice he's able to go back to hometown club.
All the best BFG.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Great professional. He was unlucky & we are very lucky to have 3 other v.good center backs.

Wish him all the best back in the Fatherland.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Uwe played a far bigger part in getting us where we are today that his limited game time suggests.

Not only for the incredibly reliable performances we saw from him on the field, but I (perhaps wrongly) credit him for making Dunk a much better player. For me, time Dunk spend alongside Uwe seemed to coincide with Dunk becoming a more measured and calm defender, picking up far fewer bookings as a result.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Tremendous pro for us. All the best Uwe and lots and lots of thanks.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Absolute pro. When he stepped into the side he was superb. But we've got such a ton of talent at the moment in his position, it's only right he goes somewhere to get gametime.

Really wish him all the best. Total class act.

Tiptoe through the NSC

Sep 13, 2017
St. Leonards-on-Sea
I have his 'poppy' shirt, so thank you Uwe Doubt I will ever get into it mind!

Why? Is it a "Tight Fit"? :)

All the best, BFG. Thanks for everything - especially your part in the final push for promotion last spring. Much respect. I'll see if I can get the East Upper to sing your song this evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here