Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do lesbians ever marry Thai brides ?

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
It's just narcissistic sociopaths and inadequate blokes who *need* to have such a subservient and needy bride, because they can't persuade anyone else.

Just my opinion...

Not sure a Thai bride would see a woman as such a catch as they seem to see the queue of sad, wrinkly old comb-over saddos and narcs that impress them because the Thai lady wrongly thinks they have money and are normal.

Then they realise later!

Christ ........I don't even know where to start !!!

Thecoffeecake

Oct 10, 2017
Philadelphia
IF any girl gets married they are classed as a bride.......so why is a Thai bride different from English Bride, Japanese Bride? American bride etc etc?

An "American Bride" refers to a woman bought with a dowry of moose pelts and Halliburton stock, regardless of ethnicity.

Thecoffeecake

Oct 10, 2017
Philadelphia
An Essex Bride is similar, except it’s a case of Chardonnay, some furry dice, fake tan and a Ford Capri.

That's funny, back in Jersey we just called that a first date.

If it was that easy to get a wife, I'd have way fewer friends who decided put all their effort into heroin dependence, and their jobs as a cashier at the liquor store and cart attendant at the super market.

Last edited:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
There was a pretty disgusting fat man in with the Brighton fans at the last game at The Dell, he was sat in front of me with a sensational looking eastern lady. She spent most of he game smiling at other blokes, except when he sent her off with a couple of quid to get a bottle of coke (and he counted the change when she got back)

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
There was a pretty disgusting fat man in with the Brighton fans at the last game at The Dell, he was sat in front of me with a sensational looking eastern lady. She spent most of he game smiling at other blokes, except when he sent her off with a couple of quid to get a bottle of coke (and he counted the change when she got back)

I don't see it's any of your business but I wasn't drinking that day due to the medication

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Take a bow and pat yourselves on the back.

Well done everybody.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Listen to George Clooney.....

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Probably mostly used by married (to women) men

Yeah, OK. If they are shagging boys, then they are GAY! Not saying that gay people are worse than straight, but for you to purport that gay people don't pay for sex is ridiculous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here