Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conspiracy Theorists

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
God you people are ignorant, My fuc*ing way or the high way with you lot, No one is entitled a different view or if they do they are ridiculed for having it.. What makes you the guru of civilization.

you could easily ask yourself these questions

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
View attachment 89833

I'm afraid you're now at the bottom of the class. These efforts are becoming painful to mark. Please go in to the corner and take the dunce's cap off Tim, telling him it's ok to come back to his desk now. In order to practice, your homework is a perfect, hole-free theory of what happened at Sandy Hook which, when read out, won't make the class fall about laughing.

itz farstly becoming to predictible 4 me this aint. Wi dont yew go and do 1 yoo perfetec ars wyp .... in other words f*ck off :dunce::dunce::dunce:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
itz farstly becoming to predictible 4 me this aint. Wi dont yew go and do 1 yoo perfetec ars wyp .... in other words f*ck off :dunce::dunce::dunce:

To be fair that's even more hatstand than I was hoping for. You've excelled yourself :clap2:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Elusive 6th account more like. You've happily acknowledged that Rosa/The Truth/Hybrid_X/Brunswick are all your own handiwork.

While we are outing posters - can I just say [MENTION=27125]Wrong-Direction[/MENTION] is on a massive windup - he told me so :moo:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
While we are outing posters - can I just say [MENTION=27125]Wrong-Direction[/MENTION] is on a massive windup - he told me so :moo:
What? This is a conspiracy I tell ya!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Can you please prove all of this?

This little exchange we had at Christmas:

At the risk of stating the obvious, I never took your advice when you were posting [snipped] as The Truth, Hybrid_X or any of your other banned incarnations so I'm unlikely to start now.

Merry Xmas Buzzer.[snipped]
PS You forgot to mention Rosa the Spanish lady and also Brunswick. No harm done.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
This little exchange we had at Christmas:

What you've managed to produce there has definitely got substance behind it. Fair play. But I have to admit, it's still not conclusive enough. Have you not got anything a bit further dated or something a bit more authentic?

Look Buzzer, Is there any chance you could find more proof to backup your point? I can see where you're going with this and it definitely has foundations to it, it's just lacking a bit more product. Don't lose hope though, it's definitely worth the time and effort. Just imagine how good it'll feel once this puzzle is solved?

More evidence please.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What you've managed to produce there has definitely got substance behind it. Fair play. But I have to admit, it's still not conclusive enough. Have you not got anything a bit further dated or something a bit more authentic?

Look Buzzer, Is there any chance you could find more proof to backup your point? I can see where you're going with this and it definitely has foundations to it, it's just lacking a bit more product. Don't lose hope though, it's definitely worth the time and effort. Just imagine how good it'll feel once this puzzle is solved?

More evidence please.

You asked for proof, I gave you proof. It's a lot more than you've ever done with any of your incarnations. If I were you I'd just be thankful I snipped one of the quotes where I did.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

More evidence please.
Are you a alien. ?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
You asked for proof, I gave you proof. It's a lot more than you've ever done with any of your incarnations. If I were you I'd just be thankful I snipped one of the quotes where I did.

Don't get me wrong, I'm more than thankful for all of this. I just feel your investigation could do with a bit more texture.

Come on Buzzer, why stop now? You've been doing this for the best part of 6 years!

We want more evidence!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
He needs YouTube video proof, the only proof that is truth!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here