Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will finish higher in the league this season? Brighton or Palace?

Who will finish higher in the league this season? Brighton or Palace?

• Brighton

Votes: 81 45.5%
  • Palace

Votes: 97 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Well you lot have made the worst start to a season in the Top 5 Leagues in Europe-ever! That's a record you'll probably be the proud holder of for years. That on top of having the worst start to a season in England-ever! You must be delighted. You may well finish above us this, we may also be relegated but to paraphrase Humphrey Bogart "We'll always have the 2017 season".

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
2016 under Pardew was a shocker, not 2017. He's long gone. Still doubt it was anywhere near as close to the worst in Europe. Maybe you will beat it this season? Just a thought...

Anyone seen "The Raver" recently? He appears to have gone missing.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
As much as I can understand your excitement, let's get to Christmas at least .
You never know , we may have beaten you and begun our march up the table !

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As much as I can understand your excitement, let's get to Christmas at least .

I would replace 'excitement' with laughter personally.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Thanks for finding that, I knew it was on here somewhere, just couldn't remember where.

I await [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] grovelling apology, but I'm not holding my breath.
[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] has never been the same since his 'partner' found him wearing a nappy and sucking on a large dummy :moo:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As much as I can understand your excitement, let's get to Christmas at least
You think your pointless, goalless run can last that long?
Of course that might happen, but even if it does, this record braking start will live on, longer than any of us.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
To be fair, that might not actually be true this season. You can't actually tell.

I understand that Palace are planning to have goal music this season. They have the song selection narrowed down to either Slade or Wizzard.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I think we can do it. The Palarse debacle just goes to show that it doesn't matter how much talent you have, if the organisation/management is not working properly, neither will the team. It will take a miracle for Palace to get their shite together, while we are quietly moving onwards and upwards with 'lesser' players. Attitude, belief and teamwork -#together and all that. Albion 14th Palarse 17th.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ever since we moved into the Amex, Palace being the long term dominant club looked like becoming a temporary thing. We are currently ahead of them in every single department. The changeover may not complete this season, but it is clearly imminent to anyone with a functioning brain. Hope you enjoyed your decades of illgotten superiority, lads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here