Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many players live locally?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Used to be a lot around Palmeira Square area but don't see them much any more. Marcos Painter was in same flats as me, Calde just off Somerhill Road, Ulloa in Palmeira Mansions and Hemed often walking down Holland Road. Only player I've bumped into recently though is Kayal so doesn't seem much of a hot spot any more.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Where does Chris Hughton live? The approximate location will be fine, to protect the footballing genius.

I don't know, but I work near Chesunt a lot (Tottenham land) and people I work with say they see him in the big Tescos there (I have never witnessed this), did I also read he has family still in Birmingham.

geoff2021

Jun 22, 2009
Murray's home is in the only private road in Patcham, by the old village. Having a big new build constructed very close to Brighton just north of the South Downs.

He's not secretive about this. Don't know why one poster allegedly 'in the know' went for :censored: secrecy?
absolute rubbish he lives in a new 2.3 million pound house in withdean road

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Used to be a lot around Palmeira Square area but don't see them much any more. Marcos Painter was in same flats as me, Calde just off Somerhill Road, Ulloa in Palmeira Mansions and Hemed often walking down Holland Road. Only player I've bumped into recently though is Kayal so doesn't seem much of a hot spot any more.

Still a few around there pal... Hemed still lives in the same place (in the same block as Calde's old abode), Bruno just off New Church, Uwe lives on one of the roads that links Church Road and the seafront and Vegard Forren is in a flat on The Drive. Not all strictly off Palmeira, but close enough.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Anyone remember Toko, oddly enough rented a place in Bury, near Arundel. One of the more remote parts of Sussex!

Oct 25, 2003
how on earth do people know these things?!

I did know about Murray but only as he lives next door to a friend of mine, but how do people know the locations of like 4 or 5 players at a time?!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I did know about Murray but only as he lives next door to a friend of mine, but how do people know the locations of like 4 or 5 players at a time?!

You remember Jamie ? Well be afraid, be very afraid !

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Bruno lives in Hove just off Portland Road

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Murray's home is in the only private road in Patcham, by the old village. Having a big new build constructed very close to Brighton just north of the South Downs.

He's not secretive about this. Don't know why one poster allegedly 'in the know' went for :censored: secrecy?

I've seen it, if Fulking or Poynings. If not I probably haven't. Sounds about right though.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

If you live in town and there are a few around you just see them out and about a lot. Soon becomes pretty obvious.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If you live in town and there are a few around you just see them out and about a lot. Soon becomes pretty obvious.

I live in Brighton and have only ever seen two players out and about: Jimmy Case in the urinal next to me at Shades and Eric Whittington when my dad bought a dodgy motor off him (he lived in unglamorous Bevendean)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here