Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A completely myopic view from someone unfortunate enough to live in Middlesbrough

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Fred-Cawood-outside-his-p-001.jpg

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It's actually hilarious and a bit scary how so many people so can so spectacularly miss the point.

A cyberwar born out of one group of fans thinking another group of fans blame them for not getting promoted. One, why do they care what we think? Two, we don't blame them anyway! Three, we don't care if they like us or not.

Christ, you have to laugh.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
3) Boro had nothing to do with the sending off, Ramirez showed dean his leg , decision was Deans
You've conveniently ignored the fact that Gaston knocked the card out of Mike Dean's hand.
4) even with 11 men you were never going to score 2
What a stupid comment.

6) we used to like Brighton but the bitterness on here has changed many minds.
Like I give a ****.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I'm a Boro fan
20+ years as a season ticket holder at the Riverside and Ayresome park
Seen it all , been there , got the T shirt.

A lot of bleating on here about Ramirez.
1) you lot targeted him from the off and he got fouled loads, a clear target from the off.
2) the ref was lenient in the yellows that he didn't give for booting Ramirez around the park
3) Boro had nothing to do with the sending off, Ramirez showed dean his leg , decision was Deans
4) even with 11 men you were never going to score 2 . Sure we sat back but against 10 men why not
5) save your anger for someone else

Love and kisses
6 made me laugh. Not one person gives a what you or anyone else thinks about our club. Now f off

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Well I can't see the op understanding the revised thread title. If it took that long to type this (how many words a day was it?) looking up myopic will be a step too far I fear.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I know it's hard not to react, but I think any more of these threads should simply be ignored with zero replies, and they will soon drop off page 1 never to be seen again.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I know it's hard not to react, but I think any more of these threads should simply be ignored with zero replies, and they will soon drop off page 1 never to be seen again.
Mods can lock them ?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I'm a Boro fan

1) you lot targeted him from the off and he got fouled loads, a clear target from the off.
2) the ref was lenient in the yellows that he didn't give for booting Ramirez around the park
4) even with 11 men you were never going to score 2 . Sure we sat back but against 10 men why not

Love and kisses

You got lucky and you know it. Luck doesn't last.

Thank goodness we live in cosmopolitan, vibrant Brighton with thriving nightlife, bars and restaurants. We have a culture and arts scene second-to-none with the sea and stunning downs on our doorstep.

Middlesborough is surely the most bleak, depressing town in the UK with no redeeming features whatsoever. It must be a real awful place to live because people there are driven to rival's message boards even when they should be celebrating promotion amongst themselves. They obviously have nothing better to do in their sad town.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm a Boro fan

Love and kisses

Stroker.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Hmmm. In addition to the steelworks, we also got taken round various council estates in Middlesbrough (as a case study of failed urban planning in the 1960s), to the (closed) colliery at Easington, and to the wholly grim new town of Peterlee, which quite frankly makes Crawley look exotic and well heeled. I think we also paid passing attention to ICI at Billingham too :ohmy:

Just about. We stayed in a hotel in Whitby, and somebody lobbed a rock through the window while we ate dinner one night :lol:

On a previous year, the coach got bricked on its tour of one of the Middlesbrough estates :D

Honestly, can you blame them? If I were living somewhere like that, and middle-class Southern six-formers were getting bussed around every week, to point and scribble notes about urban decay and underclasses, I'd bloody well throw things at them, too!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No one like us NO ONE LIKES US! No one likes us, we don't care..

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here