Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Half Season Tickets now on sale

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Anyone had any joy in booking a half season ticket online

I can select items into my basket, but when I click on checkout it just returns to the original page

have allocated to two bronze members and yet still no joy !! Grr!!!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
The transport is better for the Wolves game than the Ipswich game, especially if you are coming down from the smoke.

Curious about this statement with the Brighton to London mainline closure in place from Christmas eve until January 4th, not doubting you at all as I'm guessing you use the line more than me

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
The transport is better for the Wolves game than the Ipswich game, especially if you are coming down from the smoke.

Sorry, found it in the details now. No trains between London and Gatwick, 24th December- 4th January. That will be a massive ball ache for London based fans.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Anyone had any joy in booking a half season ticket online

I can select items into my basket, but when I click on checkout it just returns to the original page

have allocated to two bronze members and yet still no joy !! Grr!!!

I phoned the ticket office, and within a minute, someone answered and the whole thing was done very quickly and efficiently.
Try that -it was about 3.30, and may be better than the morning rush. He did say that they had sold loads, which may or may not be true, but I got through almost immediately, quite a rarity these days when you phone organisations and your call is important to them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here