Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West ham fan on twitter wishing our coach has a serious crash

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Youre probably looking at this now and realising what a pitifully weak and crushingly unfunny response it is , take it down if.you want .and i promise ill delete this reply so no record of it exists [emoji38]ol:
What? It's much funnier than your MISfortune response..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Youre probably looking at this now and realising what a pitifully weak and crushingly unfunny response it is , take it down if.you want .and i promise ill delete this reply so no record of it exists :lolol:

What? It's much funnier than your MISfortune response..

Not wanting to get involved, but really wanting to be nosey - whos doorstep did you turn up on :lol: and what happened?!

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
That's all we had to agree on.
Fireman and police put their lives on the line every day but I've never met one of those that has been violent or racist, the 3 soldiers I've had the pleasure of meeting have on the other hand, I never said you're all the same.

You have been very lucky to never meet a racist policeman

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Crikey! What happened between page 1 and page 10?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Arfa mo here , there's a policeman , CID i presume ? , that claims he knows who it is and where the spud lives , so what did he do ? , or intends to do about it ? sorry if iv'e missed it buried amongst the twilight zone of the thread .

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

:shrug:

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Just the same 2 people hijacking a thread with one sentence questions and answers. Whether its to bolster their post count for the NSC hierarchy, or they have indeed not heard of WhatsApp, Only they would know.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just the same 2 people hijacking a thread with one sentence questions and answers. Whether its to bolster their post count for the NSC hierarchy or they have indeed not heard of WhatsApp.
Who?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here