Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hughton out?Blasphemy,burn the apostate Drew.:ban:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
CH doesn’t have the confidence that this team/squad can attack and press from the off, to give us a good chance of a win against anyone away from home or ‘top’ teams at home.

Over time, as the Board keep supporting him with better players, it will interesting to see if he changes that ultra cautious philosophy.

You’d bloody hope so.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
CH doesn’t have the confidence that this team/squad can attack and press from the off, to give us a good chance of a win against anyone away from home or ‘top’ teams at home.

Over time, as the Board keep supporting him with better players, it will interesting to see if he changes that ultra cautious philosophy.

You’d bloody hope so.

So you can’t see a big improvement on last season already this one? I can

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Hughton out? No chance. However, the last two games have seen us simply not get going until we were behind. We have never won a Premier League game from behind, which begs the question why do we do often start on the back foot?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I hate the guy but he has got a good point, Harry's football was always good to watch.

He has my mentality in go for it and believe in your players.

Maybe he is sniffing out an opportunity!!

No doubt we’d be down to the bare bones as soon as he arrived and he’d need 100 million in January to turn it round

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
People on this board were a lot more realistic when we were shit, discuss.

The man is the best manager we have had and yet some people must think Ancelotti is waiting in the wings or something. "Get a feckin grip" (as Duffy would say to a panicking team mate)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
People on this board were a lot more realistic when we were shit, discuss. The man is the best manager we have had and yet some people must think Ancelotti is waiting in the wings or something. "Get a feckin grip" (as Duffy would say to a panicking team mate)

Other than the OP, no one wants CH out. Our best manager in many decades.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Can we discuss [MENTION=5208]drew[/MENTION] out instead?

Poor thread with debatable point at all. Started to stir controversy rather than to generate sensible discussion. Getting fed up with attention seeking losers on this board.

Actually reading his post, I can only assume he’s had a skin full and already regrets his post....

One hopes anyway....

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Yet another poor performance with very debatable team selection. We set up not to concede rather than to try and find win. Get to g fed up with inept performances both home and away.

Can I buy you a very strong coffee?

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
No. Just have a cuppa tea, watch something on the telly, a film perhaps, go to bed and you'll feel OK in the morning. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here