Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] How about - a late night game of Mornington Crescent...?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Graeme Garden last week tweeted that he is returning to ISIHAC this week:

"Looking forward to joining the ISIHAC team at the Wycombe Swan Theatre next Monday 16th. It's been a while."

Nobody seems to know why he's been away, but I'm sure all fans will be very pleased he's okay and back.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m sorry but I haven’t a clue what any of you are on about?

I assume that you have not kept up with some recent rule changes.

Sadly, you are not going to get a lot of sympathy.

You strike me as someone who still believes that defenders can pass the ball back to a keeper with their foot in football.

Keep up for god’s sake!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I'm not sure that those unwilling to acquaint themselves with the updated rules have any place until they have done their homework. Especially [MENTION=257]The Large One[/MENTION] who forgot the suspension of the Earls Court Variant after it was found to conflict with the Hammersmith addendum.

Some folk are envious of my comprehensive knowledge in this area. This naturally moves us back west to Turnham Green

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
OK, time to shake this game up with a seriously radical call - Holland Park.

Yep, I did it.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I'm not sure that those unwilling to acquaint themselves with the updated rules have any place until they have done their homework. Especially [MENTION=257]The Large One[/MENTION] who forgot the suspension of the Earls Court Variant after it was found to conflict with the Hammersmith addendum.

Some folk are envious of my comprehensive knowledge in this area. This naturally moves us back west to Turnham Green

Awww, phooey.

Eeyore

NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
OK, time to shake this game up with a seriously radical call - Holland Park.

Yep, I did it.

Sorry, but I call foul. Holland Park's elite status has been used for this thinly veiled defalcation of stations of privilege. I don't wish to sound cavil here but we could farctate the possibility of applying the Bayswater Principle if this continues.

So it's south to Earlsfield.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Ignoring the Shepherd’s Bush convention (ratified in 1982)on the ‘non use of puns based on Radio 4 shows’ should receive an automatic ban from NSC let alone this thread.

I’m actually shaking with anger at this mistake.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sorry, but I call foul. Holland Park's elite status has been used for this thinly veiled defalcation of stations of privilege. I don't wish to sound cavil here but we could farctate the possibility of applying the Bayswater Principle if this continues.

So it's south to Earlsfield.
Hang on, if I can't have Holland Park then there is no bloody way you're having Earlsfield when it's a Wednesday before the clocks go back.

Dollis Hill.

Eeyore

NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Hang on, if I can't have Holland Park then there is no bloody way you're having Earlsfield when it's a Wednesday before the clocks go back.

Dollis Hill.

Many of the Holland Park devotees have put that clock backs decades. After all, they have never got over the 1868 strategy agreement. As 1868 was the last time a tube trip to a public hanging could have happened- we're off to Paddington. Bring your sandwiches and knitting.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

Dollis Hill.

Haha, you left your entire east side exposed to a quick Arsenal

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I invoke the fourth quarter exemption [clause 8(iv)(c)].

Grange Hill.

Take that, society!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here