Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky sports live from Amex & training ground tomorrow from 10am

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Barber just confirmed to Jim White
- That they are doing a deal today that will be a new transfer record "if they get it over the line".
- Jim White said a source had told him it was Davy Propper and it was £10m . Barber laughed.
- "we're looking to do a couple more"
- Stuart Pearce in studio after "I think they will [stay up]
Sky have the script writers in.

Build the tension before a 4pm or 5pm announcement.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sorry, but after the shit we've had in the last 25 years I'm quite giddy at the prospect of welcoming the Stoke Sentinel (that's not a euphemism for Naylor) to the Amex. I'm sure the players and CH are a bit more level headed though.

When the Burnley Express and the Bournemouth Echo come driving past the twin pillars you'll know we are almost there. But when the Croydon Advertiser hack is seen having a lunch with HB&B at the Rotunda Cafe we're finally HUGE.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Great interview with TB just now.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
What did he say for those who cannot watch?

2 more players needed. Players ready for bad run of results. 20% bonuses all round. Likes to keep out of the limelight. Gillingham/WIthdean etc.

Oh, and mouthed "Suck on that, bedwetters" at the end.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Propper signing in next hour (medical completed and passed)
Wants to be in PL for years to come.
Looking forward to both Palace games.
Fans to get behind the players in all 38 matches, which he acknowledged they always do.
Players must not get too down if no wins after first five games (responding to question if we have no wins in first five)
CH has got the players totally focused on the season ahead.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
TB confirmed that Propper is in having a medical & should be complete this afternoon. He also had a message for Brighton fans, to enjoy the season & get right behind the players for all 38 games.
He was asked about the Palace rivalry & started to explain before advising JW that he should probably speak to Alan Mullery.
I love TB.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Propper transfer within the hour, medical passed.

Talked about training ground, Palace, club wide bonuses for promotion, the coming season. Told us (Albion fans) to enjoy it!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I've actually been busy at work today and missed this thread so haven't recorded it.

Is there any way we can watch again later when I get home? On demand maybe?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
. He also had a message for Brighton fans, to enjoy the season & get right behind the players for all 38 games.

If there was ever a "gallows humour" season this is it

I particularly enjoyed the "we're on our way - to the champions league" song yesterday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here