Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Good for them, knew their targets and pursued them fast and efficiently and it's paying off, they're already 6 points clear of us and look like the well organised system team you expected to see. If we do go down I really hope they stay up, just to show how inept our recruitment policy was and how it cost us.

Edited.

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
You want them to stay up and us to go down so you can say "Told you so" to Tony Bloom. Blimey.

Why do you write shit like that ? That is not what he said or implied.

You really are an arse licker for the club.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
What does it mean then ?
"I really hope they stay up, just to show how inept our recruitment policy was and how it cost us."

Try taking your head out of the recruitment teams arse and read his post properly.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You want them to stay up and us to go down so you can say "Told you so" to Tony Bloom. Blimey.
What does it mean then ?
"I really hope they stay up, just to show how inept our recruitment policy was and how it cost us."
I'm not exactly on Viper's side here, but he certainly didn't say he wants us to go down. He said "If we do go down I really hope they stay up". That is quite different to your twisted version.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
If we do go down I really hope they stay up, just to show how inept our recruitment policy was and how it cost us.

Why do you write shit like that ? That is not what he said or implied.

You really are an arse licker for the club.

Try taking your head out of the recruitment teams arse and read his post properly.

I'm not exactly on Viper's side here, but he certainly didn't say he wants us to go down. He said "If we do go down I really hope they stay up". That is quite different to your twisted version.

I don't think our recruitment policy was inept. At least i'm not going to pass judgement on it until Friday.

that said implying a fellow NSC poster of wanting their team to be relegated is crossing a line.

[MENTION=17456]The_Viper[/MENTION] - that absolutely wasn't my intention.

So apologies and i've deleted my posts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here