Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Trump and Putin joined forces...

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Used to work shutting down debates by screaming "Rasict" in the 90's 20's but give it up fella as it doesn't work anymore.

Yeah, nothing screams "I'm not racist" quite like massive derogatory statement :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Used to work shutting down debates by screaming "Rasict" in the 90's 20's but give it up fella as it doesn't work anymore.

Not sure if shouting " Rasict " would do much to be honest .

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He's booked Armageddon for after 2018, just like Hitler had the Olympics before kicking off.

So using the Hitler timeline of the sh1t going down 4 years after the Olympics then Putin will be due to kick off in 2022. World Cup in the Middle East anyone?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Are we all f***ed?

how exactly? i'd be rather more concerned if they were at loggerheads, trying to out do each other and escalating a new cold war. not that i think thats likely, just that them joing forces would seem the opposite to a bad scenario.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Civil war will more than likely be our demise before anything else, we'll have the government and press to blame for it.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Supadupahands

Mar 10, 2016
Because it'll be shut down if the real news was told what Merkel Migrant babies were doing across Europe.

If you're going to make sweeping generalisations about people, and then complain of debate being shutdown, you really need more evidence than "we should take your word for it"

I'm sure plenty of governments agencies would be very interested if millions of black Africans and muslims were raping their way across Europe unchecked. If you don't trust the government and why should you, apart from the fact you can have a direct role in their election. Then maybe one of the human rights charities or other NGOs that deal with such heinous crimes could be alerted to your evidence that "millions of black's Africans and muslims are raping their way through Europe"

If you have evidence you should report it to the authorities post haste, rather than posting about it on a championship football club bulletin board. I maybe wrong but it's unlikely to get the exposure you desire on here. If you have no evidence to back up your belief then you should probably just do one.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Trump wants good relations with Russia before he pisses China off.

Quite,in the 1960's/1970's the USA managed to side with China and convince them that the then Soviet Union was the real enemy,these days it will be China as potential long term threat to the Russian's.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here