Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just a reminder

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Maybe you can tell me exactly what it is they're marching for, cos I haven't got a Scooby.

There's lots of things that you clearly don't have a Scooby about in this thread yet you're very quick to make some bold assertions so why don't you just carry on in the same vein and make some complete scollobs up about the reason why and then argue that they're wrong

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
And given this threat, a bunch of middle-aged football yobbos (sorry, "lads") getting together and marching in the streets will achieve what exactly ? I'm still not really very clear on that.

I guess I could sum it up with one question.....what's the POINT ?

If the march wasn't made up of football fans, would you still be questioning the point ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There's lots of things that you clearly don't have a Scooby about in this thread yet you're very quick to make some bold assertions so why don't you just carry on in the same vein and make some complete scollobs up about the reason why and then argue that they're wrong

I haven't made any bold assertions on this thread at all. All I've done is ask whats the point ?

If the march wasn't made up of football fans, would you still be questioning the point ?

Yep. Because football fans or not, I still don't see the point of it. I don't even see the point of them mentioning that they're football fans, whats that even got to do with anything ?

If someone can enlighten me, then I'm all ears chaps.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

I know we have a mutual friend who went on this, but seriously, what exactly was the point of it?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I haven't made any bold assertions on this thread at all. All I've done is ask whats the point ?

Yep. Because football fans or not, I still don't see the point of it. I don't even see the point of them mentioning that they're football fans, whats that even got to do with anything ?

If someone can enlighten me, then I'm all ears chaps.

It was to stop extremism. According to Looney the threat level is presently "through the roof" so we can assume the FLA do have some work left to do.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I know we have a mutual friend who went on this, but seriously, what exactly was the point of it?

It was a march against extremism. Seriously, why have you never asked this question about the mothers in Northern Ireland when they marched against terrorism?

The simple answer - it's white working class men who are marching ergo must be far-right. Sod the fact that prominent Sikh leaders spoke at the march or the Gurkhas who attended also. This response isn't aimed specifically at you, more the sneering of ignorant wotsits like [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] who have clearly jumped to conclusions based on their own prejudices.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It was a march against extremism. Seriously, why have you never asked this question about the mothers in Northern Ireland when they marched against terrorism?

The simple answer - it's white working class men who are marching ergo must be far-right. Sod the fact that prominent Sikh leaders spoke at the march or the Gurkhas who attended also. This response isn't aimed specifically at you, more the sneering of ignorant wotsits like [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] who have clearly jumped to conclusions based on their own prejudices.

Why don't you just answer his question rather than get all petty and argumentative?

What's the matter with you Buzzer, still trying to work out all these other accounts of mine?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes you have. You have decided that it's made up of yobbos. You're talking out of your arse.

A generalisation on my part, I'm sure not ALL of those marching are yobbos. But the FLA celebrates the idea of hooligan firms coming together and not fighting, but marching. So there's likely to be a fair proportion of knuckle-draggers amongst them, no ?

I still don't see what they're marching against though, or what they think can be achieved by showing solidarity against "extremism". Whats that going to achieve ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I still don't see what they're marching against though, or what they think can be achieved by showing solidarity against "extremism". Whats that going to achieve ?

What does any march achieve? It raises awareness, people find common ground, a large group of people saying the same thing sends a message - that terrorism isn't working. It's no different than a petition or a Facebook campaign to show solidarity. I don't recall you EVER asking the question of what the point of a march is, before.

I'll ask you directly - were you as dismissive about when the mothers in N.Ireland marched against terrorism? Were you there ready to belittle their efforts and call them all sorts of names?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I did answer it. You missed it in the rush to add yet another post to this thread. My first sentence.

No you haven't.

Can you explain what the objective of this march is and what you're expecting the outcome will be?

All I've seen so far from you is petty posts which are put on here to entice binfests so that your narcissistic personality disorder gets its daily feed.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What's the matter with you Buzzer

You're the one who engaged me completely unsolicited in this thread so it's more a question of what your problem with me is. I know already though. I have called you out before when you posted from anti-Semitic websites using one of your many alter egos. And bearing in mind your laissez-faire attitude to being associated with extremist websites, I rather think you're showing rather a large amount of brassneck in a thread about extremism.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
You're the one who engaged me completely unsolicited in this thread so it's more a question of what your problem with me is. I know already though. I have called you out before when you posted from anti-Semitic websites using one of your many alter egos. And bearing in mind your laissez-faire attitude to being associated with extremist websites, I rather think you're showing rather a large amount of brassneck in a thread about extremism.

Can't you just answer the question for god sake?

oh, and what are these many alter ego's of mine?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No you haven't.

Can you explain what the objective of this march is and what you're expecting the outcome will be?

All I've seen so far from you is petty posts which are put on here to entice binfests so that your narcissistic personality disorder gets its daily feed.

'kin hell. You already on the cod psychology? Why don't you throw in your favourite phrase about 'cognitive dissonance', something about DMT, blame it on the Jews and that's more or less your entire posting history.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
'kin hell. You already on the cod psychology? Why don't you throw in your favourite phrase about 'cognitive dissonance', something about DMT, blame it on the Jews and that's more or less your entire posting history.

Have you been writing all this down in some sort of personal diary?

I admit, I was Falmer and the Truth at different stages. When I was The truth, I was banned because my ex girlfriend (Rosa) got involved in the binfest me and you were having (yes, she bullshited about speaking spanish for some reason?) but incorrectly, Hitony put it out that we were the same people based on us both having the same IP address. (wasn't that about 6/7 years ago now?)

When I was Falmer, I was mainly putting stuff out there about the peado rings we had within our Government, media and Royal family. Again I was deemed a nut job by you and many others for making these claims at the time. eventually I was banned.

Now I'm Megazone and for some reason i'm still being reminded of stuff you basically are completely wrong about (like before)
I've never once used 2 accounts at the same time. Can you see what a fruit loop you look like to me when 7 years later, I'm being told I'm multiple accounts by a user who must be above the age of 50 years old now. Look at what you've still got stuck within your long term memory about me? It's rather nutty to say the least and might explain why you're in support of this FLA march

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Perception is everything on marches like these - they need to be as inclusive as possible, and I think that is the fundamental difference between this and mothers in Northern Ireland. Seeing mothers marching down the street (from both sides of the divide) sent a message that all women from both sides of the divide were fed up with the mindless violence. They were sending a message that "you're targetting us" that was designed to make terrorists think about the real consequence of their actions. Conversely, your average deranged terrorist is likely to shrug that off at a load of football lads - there probably isn't a more ideal group of people they'd rather target, unfortunately.

How many Sikhs turned up as a proportion of the march? And the Gurkhas were there by accident as I understood it. Obviously there were people there who didn't fit the stereotype, but the stereotype was the majority, as borne out by the photos I have seen.

I have no issue with anyone exercising their right to march, I just don't see the point.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Can't you just answer the question for god sake?

Answered once:

It was a march against extremism.

Answered twice:

What does any march achieve? It raises awareness, people find common ground, a large group of people saying the same thing sends a message - that terrorism isn't working. It's no different than a petition or a Facebook campaign to show solidarity.

Why don't you just read the answers instead of playing amateur psychologist?

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Clearly there's a few people that are uncomfortable with this march against extremists. Not sure why, surely anything against the pointless brutal murder of innocents on our streets is a good thing, no matter how small. It's a battle that needs to be fought on every front possible. Maybe people are linking this new movement with memories of the EDL. Everyone should do what they can because in the not so distant future things will get worse imo

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
On a serious note I can see why they march. I think it's born out of frustration. They know there is no significant dent they can make on extremism so they get together and match. It's a vent, if you will. In some ways I think good for them but I think their energy would be better spent reaching out to their immediate communities on a quieter level. Unfortunately their moniker and the perception of a lot of largely self confessed hooligans does not serve them well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here