Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kate pregnant again

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Considering Harry was two years old when the aflair took place, yes.

Bet you have royalty related plates and pottery on a Welsh dresser too, and go to London draped in a Union Flag for the trooping of the Colours?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
So are you saying that Will, Kate and the ever growing spawn don't cost the tax payers any money? Yea. pull the other one.

Yea, that's a round load of bollocks, or in Bulldog's case a very small round load of bollocks. I would still insist on NOT pulling the other one no matter what the size.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Another parasite for the poor old taxpayers to feed, just what we needed when we can't even give the nurses a rise.

Annual Benefit spending in the UK = £160bn
Would suggest you examine some of the parasites drawing from this bottomless pit before venting your spleen on a family that works with charities, business and all walks of life for the betterment of this country.
And when you have done that, consider this...........
PL clubs spending this summer = The salaries of 60,000 staff nurses.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
No, because unemployed people will be expected to get a job and support themselves, the parasite family won't.

So there is no work undertaken by the Royal Family. No employment created, no wealth generated, no taxes paid. Is that correct?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Good point. Now try comparing similar profile shots of Harry and The Prince of Wales. Any likeness there? Even remotely?

Yep....the narrowness of the nose at the bridge, the forehead, the supraorbital and temporal ridges and the coronal suture line. Eyes very similar. Mouth likeness. The walk. Posture.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Does this mean that we will be paying more on the Civil List, whatever it is, I find it odious that we will be subscribing yet more to this shambles ! Time for him to go get a snip !
Anyone else feel less than enthusiastic about this ongoing saga or is it just me ?
J---- , do we really need to hear about their every movement covered in the press and television surely not ?

The more I see politicians, the more I yearn for the day when we can recognise one of them as the titular head of this country. Above scrutiny, impartial and honest and no agenda to pursue.Their track record is exemplary. Their devotion to the cause unquestioned. Their ability to put the State first and everything else second. Possibly, the most admired and respected body of people. Ideal to represent us, I would suggest.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
The more I see politicians, the more I yearn for the day when we can recognise one of them as the titular head of this country. Above scrutiny, impartial and honest and no agenda to pursue.Their track record is exemplary. Their devotion to the cause unquestioned. Their ability to put the State first and everything else second. Possibly, the most admired and respected body of people. Ideal to represent us, I would suggest.

It's a great point. But equally it's completely anachronistic to have a royal family born into privilege and lifetime state support. I also feel sorry for them; their capacity to lead a free life almost zero. An unpaid Head of State with no record of political or religious affiliation might be good. Is there anyone?!!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Annual Benefit spending in the UK = £160bn
Would suggest you examine some of the parasites drawing from this bottomless pit
before venting your spleen on a family that works with charities, business and all walks of life for the betterment of this country.
And when you have done that, consider this...........
PL clubs spending this summer = The salaries of 60,000 staff nurses.

........Well there's prejudice for you......

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Blimey, easy this trolling lark, isn't it?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I would!! Is that treason?

Imagine pulling Kate, getting her into your nest and her sister wants to participate, I mean BLOODY HELL!

Must have been strange the first time she gets it on with the heir to the throne, especially as she is a commoner.
I mean what do you say, does she give him a blowie, does he have a servant to guide it in, do you ask if he likes help with a finger, is she allowed to sit on his face. Or is it all a boring protocol and she is briefed on technique beforehand.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The only surprise, is that it wasn't crodo.
I did have the wind slightly taken out of my sails as the inference was that we are only full when foreigners are concerned. I guess the German angle comes into play.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here