Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Now I could list a lot of amazing things about the Election of Trump but for me one stands out. I tend to hang with lots of trolls who by nature are anti Government, anti estblishment, dont like or trust left or right parties but so many have totally bought into trump. Usually a politician lasts about 5 minutes but this is different.

Personally I am sick of the professional liars, the smooth talking lawyers and PR types who are articulate but will **** you over at the first oppertunityy, any honest politician is going to be a warts an all speaker, like trump. Secondly I dont like Republicans(I like Dems even less), I see trump as a pre-watergate Democrat and I understand what he is saying. He doesn't do identity politics and if you view the world through that lense you will end up in a slobbering mess.

He is pugalistc, this also appeals and is fairly honest, its just the MSM isn't, As far as economics goes it is always addressed in terms of the benefits to Capital and not Labour, leaving the little guy to get screwed over, this I admire him for. Citibank was emailing Hillary lists for cabinet recomendations FFs.

The only time Trump has pissed me of so far is the bombimng of Syria, he may make a gaff to far but I doubt it but I am fully on the Trump train.:clap:

I try to judge leaders by reading their philosophical mentors, ie Hayek to understand Thatcher. As trump doesn't have one Ive been watching utubes etc of Steve Bannon, very interesting times are ahead going by what Bannon has been saying in the past.

I am sick of career politicians who make false promises to canvass votes, men and women who line their own pockets and to hell with the rest however calling Trump an honest speaker warts and all is just deluded bullshit. He lies, embelishes the truth or denies clear facts with almost every breath. I understand people are fed up of government and the establishment but surely this is not the answer.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I am sick of career politicians who make false promises to canvass votes, men and women who line their own pockets and to hell with the rest however calling Trump an honest speaker warts and all is just deluded bullshit. He lies, embelishes the truth or denies clear facts with almost every breath. I understand people are fed up of government and the establishment but surely this is not the answer.

Cheers [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] for the long reply, genuinely appreciated, but I've got to agree with this post. I can understand supporting an "anti-politician" like Ron Paul but Trump has no integrity or political nous.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
WH KR.jpg

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Nothing to say apart from getting personal. Anyway I hope you enjoy the Trump dynasty :)

You watch a video of a man whose child has been murdered on YT and think it gives you grounds to question that a multiple shooting actually happened. Calling you an idiot was kind.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Theres a term I cant remember the name of atm which says only competent people can tell who is or is not competent, this is born out by your posts.

Lets get this straight, you are goping nuts slobbering like a lunatic over an allegation that has no evidence, which even if true would be a fraction of what hillary and obama got up to in Government.

I am the idiot that said Brexit would happen, that trump would win. Hows your success rate for being so clever?

You are the idiot that tries to give Alex Jones and his output some type of credence. It's beginning to sound like even you've strayed a bit too deep from the shores of reality. Even your pin up girl Ann Coulter is dumping Trump.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
As far as economics goes it is always addressed in terms of the benefits to Capital and not Labour, leaving the little guy to get screwed over, this I admire him for. Citibank was emailing Hillary lists for cabinet recomendations FFs.

I can only assume you haven't noticed who Trump picked for his cabinet, or his tax plans? :shrug:

Wall Street Wins Again as Trump Picks Bankers, Billionaires

Do 17 picks for Donald Trump's Cabinet have a higher net worth than one-third of Americans?

Trump’s Tax Plan Sends Shivers Down Trumpland’s Spine

Trump's Tax Plan for the One Percent

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003

What is it with the establishments need to hate Russia? Russia is continually accused of meddling, but this is what the USA is the master of. This smacks of brazen double standards. Trump comes across as erratic and unstable, but he has achieved things no POTUS has before ;

1. He has stated that he wants a better relationship with Russia - The establishment needs war to fuel the defence budget
2. He has stood up to China and achieved remarkable concessions - unthinkable in past regimes
3. He has made it clear that he will deal with North Korea if the nuclear threat is allowed to continue - with China dancing to his tune in an effort to defuse the situation.

He's running the USA like a business, he's the boss, so can say and do as he pleases and hire and fire who he wants. The establishment won't allow this, so he will, eventually, be removed one way or "another".

I just hope that his successor is not an advocate of the New World Order, as have been all the, recent, past Presidents or we will see the rapid escalation of global conflict.

Last edited:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
What is it with the establishments need to hate Russia? Russia is continually accused of meddling, but this is what the USA is the master of. This smacks of brazen double standards. Trump comes across as erratic and unstable, but he has achieved things no POTUS has before ;

1. He has stated that he wants a better relationship with Russia - The establishment needs war to fuel the defence budget
2. He has stood up to China and achieved remarkable concessions - unthinkable in past regimes
3. He has made it clear that he will deal with North Korea if the nuclear threat is allowed to continue - with China dancing to his tune in an effort to defuse the situation.

He's running the USA like a business, he's the boss, so can say and do as he pleases and hire and fire who he wants. The establishment won't allow this, so he will, eventually, be removed one way or "another".

I just hope that his successor is not an advocate of the New World Order, as have been all the, recent, past Presidents or we will see the rapid escalation of global conflict.

Wow some great successes there given 1& 3 are only statements of intent rather than actual results.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks

Well, I'm not 'the establishment' but I hate Russia because of some the things they do. Things like murdering the opposition, rigging elections, abusing human rights, invading and annexing other countries etc. Perhaps 'the establishment' also take a dim view of these things.

NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
Wow some great successes there given 1& 3 are only statements of intent rather than actual results.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but he has, at least bucked the trend of playing to the rules. Considering the short time he's been in office, statements of intent are far better than the months, if not years of indecisiveness shown by the previous regimes. Notwithstanding this, he will be gone soon and the status quo will resume. The "Rock" will be a perfect puppet for the future.

NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
Well, I'm not 'the establishment' but I hate Russia because of some the things they do. Things like murdering the opposition, rigging elections, abusing human rights, invading and annexing other countries etc. Perhaps 'the establishment' also take a dim view of these things.

Everything you say is true, but is driven by one man, Putin. He needs to be dealt with, as he suffers from chronic little man syndrome, as did Stalin. Putin craves respect and is desperate to appear strong despite Russia's crumbling economy. He would welcome improved relations with the West so that sanctions can be lifted, but I can't see him dealing with anyone other than Trump. Trump dropping the MOAB in Syria, was simply showing that he will resort to military action if provoked, a language Putin understands - and indication of strength. Putin won't be around for ever, so I would welcome improved relations sooner rather than later. Probably won't happen though, as Trumps time is limited.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You are the idiot that tries to give Alex Jones and his output some type of credence. It's beginning to sound like even you've strayed a bit too deep from the shores of reality. Even your pin up girl Ann Coulter is dumping Trump.

You are an idiot who continues to change the topic to suit whatever feable agenda you have, mis informs and lies. I said Alex Jones was to be taken with a pinch of salt, learn to read properly. Ann Coultier? I haven't mentioned her, hay why not bring up Hitler? It may make you feel better.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
You are an idiot who continues to change the topic to suit whatever feable agenda you have, mis informs and lies. I said Alex Jones was to be taken with a pinch of salt, learn to read properly. Ann Coultier? I haven't mentioned her, hay why not bring up Hitler? It may make you feel better.

You talk about Mickey Mouse Fake News so it's not changing the topic. Only mentioned Ann Coulter as I know you're a fan (or at least were) and even she just had a pop at Trump. I certainly didn't call her Hitler!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!

Everything that America has done for god knows' how many years!
All these big countries, well their corporations anyway, want the natural resources that their supposed "enemies" have, and they will go to get it from them, on the false premiss that they are needing to be brought under control so they can't be a security threat.
Oh, and of course, to help these corporations sell many more weapons as well, for good measure!

Funny how it seems it just the egotistical leaders are the one's pushing for war, and not the ordinary man or woman on the street! :tosser:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here