Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If palace go down

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Scoring 4 goals is useless? What is better then 10 shots on target and no goals or 4 on target and 4 goals?
It wasn't the hardest post to understand. If you don't understand sarcasm and Fan Duel then toddle off and patronise the messageboards of Championship playoffs teams during their games like you did with us last season.

Last edited:

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Let me be the first, pleasantly surprised at the final outcome, loved the call to Brighton after the second goal.

Can't wait to meet you again in the top division after all these years.

Let the games begin.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Let me be the first, pleasantly surprised at the final outcome, loved the call to Brighton after the second goal.

Can't wait to meet you again in the top division after all these years.

Let the games begin.

Let the Palace fire sale begin more like! Not since the Israelites will such an exodus have been seen, but you might just keep hold of Hennessy because he can't seem to keep hold of anything. :)

What was the chant aimed at us?

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Let the Palace fire sale begin more like! Not since the Israelites will such an exodus have been seen, but you might just keep hold of Hennessy because he can't seem to keep hold of anything. :)

What was the chant aimed at us?

Why on earth do you think there will be a fire sale of palace players? Seriously?

As to your second point, after the second goal went in, a chant of 'bring on the Brighton' rung round our much loved but utterly decrepit ground.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
With some of the players mentioned earlier, it's the case of adequate Prem players on stupid value deals. You'd take some of them on 1/3 the wages but otherwise you can probably find better on less.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Not looking like they aree going to go down. Is there anybody of interest at Hull like perhaps Huddlestone as the AM. I am not sure as on his day he is brilliant but it doesn't seem to be his day too often.

I heard today that Curtis Davies is going to you , from Someone who knows his father .

APalace Fan

Jan 6, 2015
4 Palace threads just on the first page of the big board. My, you lot are excited.
Keep up the good work lads, I love to come on here now and again for a giggle.
By the way, I'm glad that Glen got you up so that the rivalry can reignite.

4 Palace threads just on the first page of the big board. My, you lot are excited.
Keep up the good work lads, I love to come on here now and again for a giggle.
By the way, I'm glad that Glen got you up so that the rivalry can reignite.

Just out of hiding once you are safe.

Pathetic individual.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here