Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Fifa 15 Ratings

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
good effort but Buckley faster? Not for me, seems to have lost his pace or at least his confidence to run at top speed.

March should be heavily upgraded, has great dribbling + pace and decent crossing/free kicks too.

[MENTION=21113]Weretheweststand[/MENTION] , do you control future potential on career modes too? For example could March be made to have an 82 potential in the future?

I think your right about march, 67 rated for me.
I can see where you are coming from with Buckley, but it is largly fitness and injury problems that inhibit him so i think you still fast when he is in full flow

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
good effort but Buckley faster? Not for me, seems to have lost his pace or at least his confidence to run at top speed.

March should be heavily upgraded, has great dribbling + pace and decent crossing/free kicks too.

[MENTION=21113]Weretheweststand[/MENTION] , do you control future potential on career modes too? For example could March be made to have an 82 potential in the future?
I can't really go into too much detail because i'm not allowed to talk about it really.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
[MENTION=21113]Weretheweststand[/MENTION] a simple yes or no will suffice, have you seen the new kit yet so its included in Fifa 15?

james781

Oct 21, 2012
Are you currently editing Brighton & Hove Albion at the moment?

I saw your previous thread where you mentioned how you became an editor for Fifa.

I decided to apply and have been editing the Brighton & Hove Albion team for the last 6 months so thanks for posting the link.

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
Are you currently editing Brighton & Hove Albion at the moment?

I saw your previous thread where you mentioned how you became an editor for Fifa.

I decided to apply and have been editing the Brighton & Hove Albion team for the last 6 months so thanks for posting the link.

Yep, that's me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here