Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you actually support Trump?

Yes or no

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
With 'friends' like these, who needs enemies?

[tweet]842700415087120384[/tweet]

[tweet]842701714688032769[/tweet]

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I wonder how long before Sean Spicer decides his job isn't worth the money? He seems to be distancing himself from what Trump and Fox are saying.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder how long before Sean Spicer decides his job isn't worth the money? He seems to be distancing himself from what Trump and Fox are saying.

He could quite easily end up in prison in this country if he backs up to many of the false claims curently be spewed from Trump's vile mouth, regarding the GCHQ.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Trump now admits that wire tapping claim comes from what he has read on the web a right wing shock jock and other biased sites.

And he is supposed to the president of the home of the free and the brave.

What next a statement saying he was abducted by aliens

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Saw him described the other day as a burst space hopper. Probably not new but made me smile.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
He is online at 5.30 am trolling the lefty MSM with Fox and Breitbart retweets....Legend.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Trump aid say GCHQ spying on him
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 96

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Refused to shake Merkel's hand. The guy is losing friends of the US everywhere.

When he was elected I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and wait to see what kind of President he was going to be. I was hoping for something similar to Ronald Reagan where he appointed experts to deal with the detail whilst he went on the charm offensive and focused on the vision. He's done neither. He's acting like a petulant tw@t which is all well and good when you're running your own company but he's supposed to be the leader of the free world. It's going to be a very long 4 years.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
He has a point, Europe has been far to dependant on the US securing peace and security for the west. Time for European states or the EU to step up and start paying their way.

erm... in classic Trump style any point he may have had is lost in his crass manner and the distortion of reality. NATO members are expected to pay for their own defense, not direct cash to the US as he is implying.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
erm... in classic Trump style any point he may have had is lost in his crass manner and the distortion of reality. NATO members are expected to pay for their own defense, not direct cash to the US as he is implying.

In reality, the US always has and is paying directly or indirectly through their defence spending to be the ultimate guarantors of European security. Considering the condescending hostility and derision some in Europe have for the US perhaps it is time they started making a bigger contribution.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
There are 3 ways to view Trump, if you get him then it makes sense regardless what you think of his politics. If you dont get him you will struggle but may come around. If you have the wrong mindset he will drive you nuts like what he is doing with most the media.

3 characteristics of GET.

He doesn't do identity politics, he barley gives it lip service.

He does pay back.

He trolls.

So if your a lefty wrapped in Identity politics, biased to not see when its initiated or retaliated and dont like trollish behaviour then you are not going to like the next 8 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here