Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Bromwich Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Windsor_seagull

Aug 25, 2012
Motty singing our praises on Final Score - the performance, the fans and the set up. "Worthy members of the Premier League" - nice touch from Motson.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
[tweet]906547536999133184[/tweet]

2 things from that Tweet,

1) I know feck all about West Brom, so if we've just turned over their strongest side in years then that makes today's result even better.

2) If I had Twitter, I would follow this guy and just reply Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Thanks for giving little old Piss ant Brighton 3 points.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Motty singing our praises on Final Score - the performance, the fans and the set up. "Worthy members of the Premier League" - nice touch from Motson.

Be interesting to hear Pulis's comments later on us.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Agree with all this but those last 15-20 minutes were sooooooo nervy. Roll on Friday
Those last 15-20 minutes were nothing! We won't often go into the final 20 minutes with a three goal cushion - but we'll still retreat into our own penalty area, and it will be a darned sight nervier. In this league too, we're not going to successfully protect a one goal lead in this fashion very often.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Bromwich Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Cor. You just can't help yourself,can you? Do you get anything right?

You could quote the post where I said I've never been happier to be proven wrong.

And yes I do get plenty right, like I predicted Gross and Propper would come good. And I was hardly alone in saying Hemed is our weak link (which he still is).

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
So far we've extracted exactly the points we would have targeted in the first 4 games whilst not hemorrhaging goals in the more difficult fixtures. That is a Chris Hughton way to begin - and we're gaining cohesion with the new signings. A very good day for us today.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Their no 26 was atrocious to say the least and a really good, confidence boosting win.

Need not to slack off at the end, other teams will punish us for this

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
So far we've extracted exactly the points we would have targeted in the first 4 games whilst not hemorrhaging goals in the more difficult fixtures. That is a Chris Hughton way to begin - and we're gaining cohesion with the new signings. A very good day for us today.

Delivery for Mr. Hughton.

765_340_1_1_11850%20bag%20pallet.jpg

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Those last 15-20 minutes were nothing! We won't often go into the final 20 minutes with a three goal cushion - but we'll still retreat into our own penalty area, and it will be a darned sight nervier. In this league too, we're not going to successfully protect a one goal lead in this fashion very often.
It was just the occasion of first goals and first win with the 3 points on offer that made me nervy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here