Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

last minute transfers on deadline day

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
A bit harsh, when as embedded agents for CPFC, all they did was to destroy Brighton's first PL season.

At least we'll get another go in season 2052/53.

Exactly and with any luck I might just live to see it. Just think Neymar Junior, Junior, Junior will probably have just been sold for £12.2 billion!

Wow - something worth living for!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Deadline day.
Lots of highly paid reporters standing outside gates with nothing to say, surrounded by a bunch of pissmidgets.
Harry Redknapp saying nothing is happening lads from his Jaguar.
An over excited Jim White.
Great fun.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I have a rather important engagement that day, but I'm sure the future Mr Krabappel won't mind if I slip out during the speeches and head down to Lancing briefly. Reckon a slightly pissed female in a long white dress, stood gawping behind the reporter as he announces the loan signing of Leon Best and Dean Hammond, would be a Deadline Day first?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Prime Time TV this!

So reading through, the Sky Reporter will be surrounded by a pissed Up bride, some anal dildos with some Deep South man on man love in the background all to the tune of duelling banjos

Oh, and a lady with a Vote Labour sign

Cancelled my sky subscription too early it seems . :facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Meanwhile. I have just discovered that one of our earlier targets, Neymar, who signed elsewhere, earns (earns!) my weekly wage every 4 (that's 4) minutes. I'll be on screen in my British Heart Foundation suit and Crocs.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Didn't Sky stop stationing their reporters outside the training grounds as it was getting out of hand?

Yes about two windows ago. Fans can go to the venues, but they wont get to stand behind the reporters on camera

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Exactly and with any luck I might just live to see it. Just think Neymar Junior, Junior, Junior will probably have just been sold for £12.2 billion!

Wow - something worth living for!

And I'll able to watch it all on a 6D virtual reality screen, from my nursing home, touch wood.

As Glenn Murray jnr jnr scores the goal that clinches our promotion to the UEFA Premier League (Atlantic Conference).

Happy days.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I have a rather important engagement that day, but I'm sure the future Mr Krabappel won't mind if I slip out during the speeches and head down to Lancing briefly. Reckon a slightly pissed female in a long white dress, stood gawping behind the reporter as he announces the loan signing of Leon Best and Dean Hammond, would be a Deadline Day first?

Should be a first Edna, anyway congrats for your big day and best wishes for your future happiness.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Ah bollocks, I was going to take a Tiki Torch and bed sheet.

I know..I only live about 5 mins away from the training ground so being a full kit wanker was a real option.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
lets hope Mr TB and PB and recruitment team give you a good wedding present two Strikers and a world class full back. Have a great day :clap2:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
lets hope Mr TB and PB and recruitment team give you a good wedding present two Strikers and a world class full back. Have a great day :clap2:

If the gates are locked and lights out, with no new strikers, the angry mob will head off to Winstanley's country pad

IMG_2205.JPG

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Capture.PNG
According to the BBC, Liverpool fans have been tracking flights at Liverpool airport in the event of any marquee signings.
Any Albion plane spotting agents at LGW or Shoreham? :laugh:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Any news of what's going on at the training ground any strange movements ( that should get some wierd comments)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Hmmm, with the benefit of hindsight, it turned out to be the the footballing equivalent of the guest who logs on to the wedding list the night before the big day, to find all that's left is the matching His 'n Hers flannels and a box of tealights.

(My day was brilliant though, regardless of Albion transfer ****wittery, so, thanks :thumbsup: )

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Hmmm, with the benefit of hindsight, it turned out to be the the footballing equivalent of the guest who logs on to the wedding list the night before the big day, to find all that's left is the matching His 'n Hers flannels and a box of tealights.

(My day was brilliant though, regardless of Albion transfer ****wittery, so, thanks :thumbsup: )

Congrats Edna.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here