Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Glenn injured?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't want to worry anyone (well ok, just a little bit), but Tomer has international duty with Israel in the next few days. We'd better pray he doesn't get injured.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't want to worry anyone (well ok, just a little bit), but Tomer has international duty with Israel in the next few days. We'd better pray he doesn't get injured.

Isn't he still suspended?

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Glenn was on the beach today playing with his kids in the sea and didn't seem to have any protective boot/strapping on.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Glenn was on the beach today playing with his kids in the sea and didn't seem to have any protective boot/strapping on.

Oh no. Just as his foot is better he is struck down by the mystery sea-borne chemical haze.

Can our cursed luck get any worse? :(

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Right, so now you're saying he was both in and out of the sea? Seems your story is unraveling and you're making it up as you go along.

I really don't know why I bothered to write this on here. Do you really think I would make that up? What exactly am I gaining from it? Anyway a quick look at Mrs Murray's Instagram will show a video of him in the sea and a picture of him standing on the beach.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I really don't know why I bothered to write this on here. Do you really think I would make that up? What exactly am I gaining from it? Anyway a quick look at Mrs Murray's Instagram will show a video of him in the sea and a picture of him standing on the beach.

Who's to say you haven't faked the footage (no pun intended). ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here