Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

police dealing with incident on London bridge.,

jon12345

Jul 22, 2014
I have thought this for months. You cannot radicalise a normal person. Islamic teaching since birth is what causes people to do this. Sick religion.

Another part of this which rarely gets talked about is 1st cousin marriages and inbreeding. Resulting in high birth defects, mental health problems and low iq. Combined with the radical Islamic teaching from birth is a not a good mix.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Another part of this which rarely gets talked about is 1st cousin marriages and inbreeding. Resulting in high birth defects, mental health problems and low iq. Combined with the radical Islamic teaching from birth is a not a good mix.

Sounds like parts of Norfolk.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
For Christ's sake.... stop apologising for the whole religion/culture. Your pretentious 'student union' opinions are doing nothing other than excusing what is really a heinous sub culture, bent on destroying any other religion or culture.... I implore you to point a finger or two at a UK population of Moslems in this country, who have downloaded the official (illegal) ISIS newsletter more than 100k times in 2016....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

jon12345

Jul 22, 2014
For Christ's sake.... stop apologising for the whole religion/culture. Your pretentious 'student union' opinions are doing nothing other than excusing what is really a heinous sub culture, bent on destroying any other religion or culture.... I implore you to point a finger or two at a UK population of Moslems in this country, who have downloaded the official (illegal) ISIS newsletter more than 100k times in 2016....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I probably didn't make my post clear. I'm not apologising at all but trying to point out that that the high rates of inbreeding in the culture is probably a factor that allows the religion to be taken over by extremists.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
What did you find of serious concern in May's speech? I'm no fan of hers but she said things we actually wanted to hear for once.

The possible clampdown on free speech by the requirement to filter information on the internet. Also whether the difficult conversations will be a green light to xenophobics to attack all.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
First of all shocking news again. Obviously thoughts with the victims and a massive amount of praise to the police.

Secondly I genuinely do not think there is an easy answer. You cannot deport someone born here. You cannot bring back the death sentence for people who want to become martyrs. You can inter but it was a massively unsuccessful policy in Northern Ireland and Guantanamo Bay just seemed to end up a school for terrorism. After a lack luster campaign I applaud Theresa May for saying enough is enough, but that needs to be framed with the information that her party has been solely in charge of the Home Office for two years and partially for seven. You can't just "ban Islam" and good luck shutting down online hate preachers. There is always a way round things on the internet.

I don't have answers, our politicians don't have answers, and, whatever you think, reading this, you don't either. That's the most depressing thing.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I'm amazed at how quickly the police & public subdued these scumbags. Tremendous work.

And deeply ashamed that I support the same club as a large number of individuals on here.
Especially the chump regurgitating Trump's nonsense.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I am sure Diane Abbot will be a massive improvement when labour form the next government .

Just what what we need in charge of our security, a race baiter and Brit hater . :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]871134330650640384[/tweet]

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Those on the watch list must be there for a reason but we cannot keep an eye on them 24/7.
If enough is enough (or is it more empty words from May) then I have no problem in rounding them up and putting them somewhere where they can be kept an eye on 24/7, at least for the time being.
Not something I really like to see, but this cannot continue and those on the watch list are probably the ones to strike.
And, somehow we have to stop everyone returning by whatever route back into this country from Syria, Iraq and Afganistan (usually via Turkey) and put them in the same place as the others.
With these people rounded up it will allow a lot more resources to concentrate on other extremists that are not yet on the watch list.
Longer term the Government has got to engage with Muslims to help us get to these people before they act.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Who was in charge of the security services when these people were running loose? Momentum?

Who was in charge when we had hook man spouting vile speak on streets?

Problem is over a period of time if, IF, anyone dare question the intent of our minorities activities we are called racist or bigots. This issue has been to allow these views to breed mainly without check. Without playing party politics it has been due to a change in our cultural tolerance and expectation of our fellow kind. Did we take our eyes off the situation? Maybe, but now we need to act.

Integration hasn't happened as many "liberals" would hope not due to us but due to the beliefs of others. We are, at main, tolerant, they are not. They're here but wish to have the benefits accustomed to us but with their views on it.

Now's not the time to please, accommodate, but to ask the question to those very people that come from the communities these people come from. No words they speak, are of routing out of their community of these radical people, they know who they are but their "brotherhood" is more important. They have parents who mention they knew nothing of the child's intent. Sorry but I know what mine are doing! These communities KNOW who these people are but will not speak up.

Now is the time for the "community spokesmen" to cooperate and for the government to take the actions necessary and forget PC shite. One wronged person in custody is worth 10 innocent aloud to live.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Good to hear she is safe

Thanks. They have cut short the hen weekend today though to come home simply because most of the party were so upset and a couple in shock. The bouncers locked them in the club until they were given the all clear but she's told me the walk back to the hotel was terrifying. They didn't know the danger was over.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
First of all shocking news again. Obviously thoughts with the victims and a massive amount of praise to the police.

Secondly I genuinely do not think there is an easy answer. You cannot deport someone born here. You cannot bring back the death sentence for people who want to become martyrs. You can inter but it was a massively unsuccessful policy in Northern Ireland and Guantanamo Bay just seemed to end up a school for terrorism. After a lack luster campaign I applaud Theresa May for saying enough is enough, but that needs to be framed with the information that her party has been solely in charge of the Home Office for two years and partially for seven. You can't just "ban Islam" and good luck shutting down online hate preachers. There is always a way round things on the internet.

I don't have answers, our politicians don't have answers, and, whatever you think, reading this, you don't either. That's the most depressing thing.

I would turn the Pact of Umar on them which is the blue print for us under Sharia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pact_of_Umar

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Problem is over a period of time if, IF, anyone dare question the intent of our minorities activities we are called racist or bigots. This issue has been to allow these views to breed mainly without check. Without playing party politics it has been due to a change in our cultural tolerance and expectation of our fellow kind. Did we take our eyes off the situation? Maybe, but now we need to act.

Integration hasn't happened as many "liberals" would hope not due to us but due to the beliefs of others. We are, at main, tolerant, they are not. They're here but wish to have the benefits accustomed to us but with their views on it.

Now's not the time to please, accommodate, but to ask the question to those very people that come from the communities these people come from. No words they speak, are of routing out of their community of these radical people, they know who they are but their "brotherhood" is more important. They have parents who mention they knew nothing of the child's intent. Sorry but I know what mine are doing! These communities KNOW who these people are but will not speak up.

Now is the time for the "community spokesmen" to cooperate and for the government to take the actions necessary and forget PC shite. One wronged person in custody is worth 10 innocent aloud to live.

The Manchester bomber was reported according to most reports I've read from within his own community.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Mostly agree with that, but not on a couple of points.

1). "Integration hasn't happened as many "liberals" would hope".
The trouble is, too many liberals decided that expecting people to integrate wasn't liberal enough, and that multi-culturalism was a much better option. It wasn't, and it isn't. It didn't work, hasn't worked, and never will work. These troubles will go on until this particular group does what other incomers to this country have done over the years; integrating, while at the same time adding some splendid bits of their culture to to the pot.

2). "One wronged person in custody is worth 10 innocent aloud to live."
They can be as noisy as they f*kc*n like, but they must be allowed to live!

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The Manchester bomber was reported according to most reports I've read from within his own community.

Indeed and had been noted prior about his activities, more needs to be done regarding this, if contact is made by these communities do Be BRAVE, and the authorities need to listen. I refer to my post one "wronged" in custody needs to be understood by their communities it may help them as much as us. There's no easy outcome.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Working with communities is by far the best way to stop all this. Some idiots on here have just taken their ideas taken from the likes of the BNP and EFL to deal with the issue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here