Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portman Road Parking?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It's my first time going to Portman Road. Can anyone recommend a good parking spot?

On those occasions I've driven, I've parked in the NCP beside the train station (5 min walk from the ground across the river). It's about £3.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I've been a few times and there is a massive car park right outside the ground (on Portman Road). Can't remember how much it costs but it's not too hard to get away from after the game. I'd guess you'd need to get there early though.

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk
It's my first time going to Portman Road. Can anyone recommend a good parking spot?

few options;

parking immediatedly opposite the stand we will be housed in.
there is a retail park which will be £1 after 6. (has KFC,McDs, cinema and restaurants)
Car park I have used before, if you come over bridge from train station, car park on your left.

but realistically there are a number of car parks close to the ground but street parking is slightly more limited.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On the drive from the A12 to the station there is a large car park on the right just before you reach the station and about 5 mins walk from the ground, even for me

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here