Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal and Stephens.... Come January

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
You either don't care about the Albion or you simply don't understand football

Kayal and Stephens signing new contracts is the most important thing that could happen to us this season

 The Kayal and Stephens partnership will decide our season and our future. They are both out of contract. If this doesn't worry you, you are either not an Albion fan or you are an idiot!

Oh dear, just as well you don't post too often love. Been on the sauce?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
With neither (alarmingly) looking like agreeing a new contract just yet

Its not quite that alarming.
Kayal has dropped heavy hints that he's signing.
Stephens hasn't said much since the summer but he gave one interview to the Argus where he said he was open to the idea of a new contract.
Its not unusual for players in their last year to sign new contracts in this sept/oct period.
Solly March has a contract offer also on the table that he hasn't signed yet.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

Kayal and Stephens signing new contracts is the most important thing that could happen to us this season

You are talking crap mate ,I am sure the club are aware of the situation and are dealing with it , as for not caring for the Albion I have been supporting them for over 30 years and I reckon I know more about football than you .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we don't go up the squad will have to be rebuilt so we'd have to worry about hanging on to ANY of our better players not just those two

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
To be fair to [MENTION=4104]lovelyboy[/MENTION], he was posting at 1.30 in the morning.

I was incapable of reading at that time, let alone posting.:drink:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton

Really. I would say there are far more important things. Getting promoted I would suggest would be one of them.

Bottom line, they here to the end of the season, whether they sign or not. If we are middle table, no chance of going up come January 31st, when we will cash in on them, or probably one or two others. But that sceniro is not going to happen, so whether they like it or not, sign a contract or not, they are here for the season. Big gamble by the club, but we can't fault TOny Bloom for putting his money where is mouth is. He said he want promotion, and will get us promotion. And I for one have never been more confident that we will finish top two this season.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
TB has clearly decided to risk losing both to have a proper go at promotion. As long as we are in the hunt come Jan, what will have changed other than the size of the offers coming in? They are here to the end of the season, after that who knows?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I admit I was in the sell Stephens camp when 8m was offered for a player with one year left on his contract.

However it is clear we need him to make our midfield work. He does the work of two men.

The only way I can see him signing a new deal is if we are in the Premier league.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here