Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players on the way out ?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
JFC to Milton Keynes £500,000 ? What is his value?
Holla released ?
Chicksen at the end of the window ?
Someone must come in for Stephens. Every player has his price. Chris may have someone else lined up.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Can't see any core players leaving even for silly money. But CH clearly doesn't rate JFC to much, and Holla not at all. Wouldn't be surprised to see both leave.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Holla released ?
Someone must come in for Stephens. Every player has his price. Chris may have someone else lined up.
[MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] will be able to provide a value.

Clubs will no doubt be interested in Stephens and Kayak, but it'll take a rediculous transfer fee to get them at this stage of the season and our current position in the table.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Clubs will no doubt be interested in Stephens and Kayak, but it'll take a rediculous transfer fee to get them at this stage of the season and our current position in the table.

We reportedly turned down £2.5m for Stephens from Derby in August. He's going nowhere.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can't see any core players leaving even for silly money. But CH clearly doesn't rate JFC to much, and Holla not at all. Wouldn't be surprised to see both leave.
It's one thing not 'not rate' JFC over Kayal & Stephens.
But something very different to not rate a young English international to the extent of off-loading him for a figure that would be well below any potential asking price.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
It's one thing not 'not rate' JFC over Kayal & Stephens.
But something very different to not rate a young English international to the extent of off-loading him for a figure that would be well below any potential asking price.

What is his value then? I have no idea.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We won't sell any key players in Jan - the Summer may be different. If Derby go up & we don't, they'll prob come back in for Stevens. However their interest was after about 4 CMs got injured so maybe it wasn't long term - who knows..? Yes Derby had a mini injury crisis when the window was still open - annoying isn't it :angry:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
A few days ago the Liverpool boards were reporting interest for kayal. It will be interesting to see what the ambition is from the board( IE bloom). I am not certain he will splash a hundred million, however I expect a few million pound type players coming in.

I wonder how long it will be before. we get to see the scottish/Spanish wunderkid!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What is his value then? I have no idea.
Neither do I, but currently it can't be much more than what coins you have in the back of your sofa.
Which in turn isn't even close to the potential value of a young English international.

As said nobody in the division is getting into our midfield ahead of K & S.
Sadly Hughton won't be banking on Crofts, so it's not as if JFC is completely out in the cold, with Holla.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Auto correct can be a right pain in the arse.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I think a couple of our injured guys might be considered surplus to requirements if they were fit. Cannot see Baldock AND Hemed continuing as long term non scorers, Kazenga is an expense we can ill afford, brilliant early season but far too injury prone over the time he has been here.

But you cannot easily sell walking wounded so the clear out may have to wait till the end of the season.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Holla released ?

Stephens only if we dont want to go up

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Stephens and Kayal will only go if some outrageous amount is put forward. These two are crucial to our current position so we need to keep hold of them both, and get Kayal to sign an extension.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I can't see Holla or Chicksen going (unless it's on loan). They're both under contract and I can't see any Champ clubs coming in for them. League 1 clubs may be interested (particularly in Holla) but I doubt that they'd be even close to what we'd pay

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A few days ago the Liverpool boards were reporting interest for kayal. It will be interesting to see what the ambition is from the board( IE bloom). I am not certain he will splash a hundred million, however I expect a few million pound type players coming in.

I wonder how long it will be before. we get to see the scottish/Spanish wunderkid!

Tex plus £10 million for BK...........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here