Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

zeemeeuw

Apr 8, 2006
Somerset
Does anyone know the legal situation of watching some of these programmes?

Oh it's perfectly legit you can walk into any branch of PC World and buy a firestick with Kodi preloaded. The copyright holders are absolutely delighted that their content is being viewed by a wider audience without the headache of having to process any payments. There is no crackdown underway by the authorities and you'll be able to enjoy this service for many years to come.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I got my Android box on Sunday and I've been pulling my hair out with it since it arrived. I went with the more expensive option because I read that you get what you pay for. I've had nothing but problems with buffering and stopping and starting. Was just about to pack it all up and send it back, then I decided to uninstall the UK TV addon and installed the Dexter addon instead, and what a difference! I've been watching the Leeds v Derby game and it hasn't buffered once in over an hour, and picture quality is superb, can't wait til Saturday now ! You have to register but it's free and takes seconds.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-dexter-tv-for-kodi/

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
can anyone advice a real newbie to this. Ive downloaded Kodi to pc/tv....even worked out how to add on the sport devil channel....does anyone have any suggestions for a good movies addon and documentaries one...smithsonian seems good

Download Aptoide in the app store, open Aptoide and search for Show Box, good selection of movies many in HD, no buffering, but the movies are broken into 15 minute parts, so every 15 minutes the screen will go black for a few seconds, then continue.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Downloaded Kodi and installed a few apps. But cannot find anyone of them. Kodi says installed
correctly. But where do I find them. Gone for salts Turks and a few others. Any advice appreciated

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Yes I have, installed a few from its list and cannot find them either. But can see ones from the suggested ones from Amazon like all connect and firetv

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Downloaded Kodi and installed a few apps. But cannot find anyone of them. Kodi says installed
correctly. But where do I find them. Gone for salts Turks and a few others. Any advice appreciated

I dl them from TV-addons, then install from zip.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
This seemed a straightforward video for newbies like myself. I haven't tried it yet, the video is for a kodi Windows install. I would like kodi set up for a Samsung smarttv install and have a Sandusky usb stick to the ready....hopefully as easy as the video demonstrates!
http://youtu.be/NYNp63IgZuU

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Help please setting up KODI on my Amazon fire Stick

Done what I needed to do re settings on Fire Stick but can't work out what to do with the ADB download on my MAC. I have followed the vids and downloaded something called calling itself 'Zip Devil' and now I'm totally flummoxed. I can't double click on it or ddl anything with it seemingly.
Can one of you KODI whizzes help ???

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Do you use Genesis in the UK? I find that it absolutely refuses to work for me so I use TvOnline instead...though I hear such nice things about Genesis...

Install Hot Shield brilliant free download that masks your IP and the country you come from, ideal for this sort of thing been using it for years.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Genesis has gone downhill recently, victim of its own success. Too many people using it and can't handle it.

Have heard the person who created it has stopped updating it and will bring out a new add on soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here