Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davy Propper: Record midfield signing from PSV - OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
:shrug:

I just thought it looked good. To be fair, they have 23K followers.

Don't worry, a couple of pages back [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] was saying that it didn't look like this deal was going to happen (if it does). But I'm sure Trigs was just being pedantic in some way of shape, ain't that right Trigs? :wink:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm at the training ground now and it still hasn't been confirmed but we've been advised to stick around for an announcement.

At last, a PROPPER journalist. Only need HB&B to confirm now.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't worry, a couple of pages back [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] was saying that it didn't look like this deal was going to happen (if it does). But I'm sure Trigs was just being pedantic in some way of shape, ain't that right Trigs? :wink:
I'm just BEING a realist!

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
34 Pages and no one's posted his Fifa stats, ridiculous.

9ho1u9.png
Nice one.... He's going straight in my basket.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The exact reason why I just do not get people absolutely losing it over our 'lack' of signings.

1 - All the players we have signed played well yesterday
2 - There are something like TWENTY THREE days left to sign people.....and this one has only come out the woodwork in the last 24 hours.

The club are clearly working hard on things and have already delivered. Very happy.

that will be 4 first choice players signed (Ryan, Gross, Suttner and Propper) with Brown being there or thereabouts and a considerable addition.

You only have to look at Bloom in that interview focusing on the here and now, stressing that we have some good memories but his absolute focus now is keeping us in the division and "at least 2 more signings to come" , that the talk on here about the club not being prepared, that the transfer window, although bumpy at times, has been a failure and that we're already relegated without a game being played is just nonsense.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
that will be 4 first choice players signed (Ryan, Gross, Suttner and Propper) with Brown being there or thereabouts and a considerable addition.

You only have to look at Bloom in that interview focusing on the here and now, stressing that we have some good memories but his absolute focus now is keeping us in the division and "at least 2 more signings to come" , that the talk on here about the club not being prepared, that the transfer window, although bumpy at times, has been a failure and that we're already relegated without a game being played is just nonsense.

It is. And it should be in mind that we are last to feed in this league. If there are a number of more established suitors we will normally have to back off like a juvenile lion when a senior member of the pack sees his kill.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Which is why it should be noted that the miserablists are nowhere to be seen at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here