Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transport problems for matches soon to be solved!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 12.05.27.png

Whilst looking at the website of a shared bike scheme provider I noticed the BHAFC logo! Looks like to beat the trains we'll all be cycling to and from the Amex. How about that for Premier League ready??

(I know, I know it is just the citywide bike hire scheme and they got the wrong logo but amused me briefly.)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
View attachment 86548

Whilst looking at the website of a shared bike scheme provider I noticed the BHAFC logo! Looks like to beat the trains we'll all be cycling to and from the Amex. How about that for Premier League ready??

(I know, I know it is just the citywide bike hire scheme and they got the wrong logo but amused me briefly.)

So some people hire the bikes and cycle to the Amex, park up, enjoy the game and come back to hire a bike for the cycle back into town, and there are no bikes in the racks. The early leavers have napped all the bikes and you are left waiting for the bikes to be collected up and transported back to the Amex.

Great fun!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
The plan is to increase capacity at the Amex. They plan to remove all the seats and when you arrive on your bike you remove the saddle and fit it in your designated seat location to sit and watch the game. Should squeeze a few more in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here