Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Kueeeeennnnssberg just saying reports starting to emerge that Labour COULD pitch for becoming biggest party. Gains expected from SNP, taking more from UKIP than expected, and holding more strongly than expected.

You've completely misunderstood me. Conservatives have become far more the favourite to have most seats. The complete opposite of what you're saying.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
With you on that. Riveting stuff but little to feel positive about once the dust settles

But the electorate will have made the point that they can't be taken for granted and treated with contempt. That, surely, is a good thing.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You've completely misunderstood me. Conservatives have become far more the favourite to have most seats. The complete opposite of what you're saying.

Oh I gotcha. Yes, as you say, that's strange, because we're hearing the opposite atm.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
She made the fatal mistakes of taking the Tory and pro-Brexit support for granted. She should have lied through her teeth and promised all things to all people (see Labour manifesto/campaign).

She made a load of promises:

Strong and Stable Leadership
Not having to sell your house while you are alive
Hard Brexit
Ending winter fuel allowance for most pensioners
Removing the triple lock on pensions
Ending Human Rights Act

Surely all these are vote winners?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here