Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
Team we're playing from Yorkshire-check
Referee for game from Yorkshire- check

Is that right???

It's allowed as the Ref is from West Yorkshire, wheras the Hull City are located in the Unitary authority of Kingston-upon-Hull. This ref could even do a Barnsley game, even though there's barely 20 miles between the two towns. It' the fact that they are in different counties that matter.

I really shoud get out more :rolleyes:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Have we not just won 4 playing 442? wtf is 451 about, sorry but pay them too much respect and we'll lose, Hull really aren't all that, thought we'd win playing 442 but now not so sure, hope I'm wrong. Rant over. :albion2:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Have we not just won 4 playing 442? wtf is 451 about, sorry but pay them too much respect and we'll lose, Hull really aren't all that, thought we'd win playing 442 but now not so sure, hope I'm wrong. Rant over. :albion2:
We've only got one (match) fit forward.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
off to a famous win

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
DAB Radio Sussex showing no signal in Worthing so it's Radio 5 who sound very Northern to me!

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
We've only got one (match) fit forward.

Zamora? or play Murphy through the middle and get Kaz on, he was amazing before injured but it seems everyone has forgotten that. Just seems a bit negative, guess we're hoping to cloud midfield and nick a goal.
I'm of the old school attack attack attack mentality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here