Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Got told the same by a mate who works the North but he’d only heard this from someone else... Could be rubbish. Did apparently go home though... A steward seemed pretty sure of that despite that Argus article.. CH saw him just before game but watched in East stand over the other side when they normally watch in West - seems a bit fishy but hopefully I’m wrong...

Do they? Players lounge is in the East isn’t it so completely likely he would have a seat in the East.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Do they? Players lounge is in the East isn’t it so completely likely he would have a seat in the East.

They’re often sat in the seats behind the home dugout if they’re not playing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Yeh I thought players not in squad go and watch in the rows behind dugout. Just seems odd if Hughton saw him just before KO yet he sat in East... unless you can walk round somewheee without going near the fans. Just a hunch that there’s something fishy m, hopefully I’m wrong.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
They’re often sat in the seats behind the home dugout if they’re not playing.

True, but have seen them in the East as well.......hardly conspiracy theory stuff. Someone, somewhere appears made up some shit about Knocky storming off in a huff, which appears to be bollocks. Think that’s where we’ve ended up ?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Story was also doing the rounds in WSU. He drove off apparently after having an exchange of words with CH. I'll expect it will become clearer on Monday.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Rumours going round that he 'steamed out' of the Amex in his car & went home.
I know someone who saw him outside of the club shop, & he was smiling, speaking to fans, so I'd take the 'steaming' with a chunk of salt.
Did he go home? It's likely but maybe he turned up with a cold virus, or similar, & he was told to go home?

Some fans do love a conspiracy or an excuse to be annoyed with a player.
I will put this to bed. He left after the game, I know this because my mate is a steward and was on "players car park duty" and AK asked him to let him out before he closed it. I would say it was before the rest of the players left.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That keeps appearing on here but it isn't true.

He turned down a new contract with them.

A 4 year contract. Not something that would be offered to a petulant trouble maker. I've posted the link to the Leicester paper several times on Nsc, but it suits people's prejudices to believe lies.

I will put this to bed. He left after the game, I know this because my mate is a steward and was on "players car park duty" and AK asked him to let him out before he closed it. I would say it was before the rest of the players left.

Again, rumour spreads like wildfire because people want to spread silly gossip.

CH has confirmed he watched the game, the Argus has confirmed it & your mate the steward.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Chinese whispers. Every player is aware that it's a squad game and singling players out based on gossip is childish. Even if there was an issue that's between him and Hughton. It has absolutely nothing to do with us.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Didn't like being benched? Stroppy git.

IF he did pee off before the game then so much for #Together, don't need players like that around a relegation fight.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
1e6813ccc092a1899b1978271110bf79.jpg

From his insta account.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Christ almighty.

What WINKERS the albion have as fans.

Tools, utter, utter tools.

? ???

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
He has posted on Instagram he left the game, picked up his friends then came back and watched it.

Which makes sense with regard to sitting in the East as that is where players' guests sit (E3H or something like that).

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Copped the hump, stormed off, got as far as the A27 and realised he was making a big mistake and made a hasty retreat, pathetic. Im reliabily informed his attitude and actions were the reason Leicester didn’t offer him the contract he wanted and got rid.

Reminds me of when I was 10 and my parents wouldn’t let me have a friend stay over, I subsequently picked my bags and walked out the front door, after 10 mins I was frozen and shitting myself and sneaked back in with my tail between my legs.

Grow the **** up Knockeart and start concentrating on putting on performances on the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here