Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] No ***Official Question Night Thread*** ?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
That has never been the case with the BBC. She is fighting against the odds but will come good plus she is fortunate that she only has Corbyn as he opposition and nobody with any clout. Maggie would have crucified him as she did Neil Kinnock.
He seemed to have a fair amount of clout when he slimmed a 20% poll deficit in 6 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Its getting a bit boring now with the BBC constantly showing a bias against TM and her government. I thought that they were supposed to be impartial.
It's not boring it's the truth! The Tories are an utter shambles!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
That has never been the case with the BBC. She is fighting against the odds but will come good plus she is fortunate that she only has Corbyn as he opposition and nobody with any clout. Maggie would have crucified him as she did Neil Kinnock.

May had 25% poll lead heading into the election campaign with a supine BBC slagging off Corbyn at every opportunity. Despite that May managed to turn the actual majority the Tories had into a paid for minority government, quite the achievement I think.

This government is not fighting against the odds, it's fighting it's own incompetence and lack of a coherent strategy to deal with Brexit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here