Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hats off to the sensible stewarding on Saturday.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No chance of that. I've got a hangover from hell so today I'm a lover not a fighter. Even my hair hurts, it's that bad.

Hair of the dog, works every time, trouble is you get the taste again :wink:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
He was trying to lob the flags like spears on to the pitch when the city players were near him. Surprised he didn't get spoken to before the game ended. Acted like a twit.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm very happy to say I have no angst against [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION], and I hope he shows the same back. I never actually remember who I am disagreeing with, which is something I am quite pleased about, because I can like a post from someone I just gave a gobful too! :laugh:
I just hope those that come back on me, have the same outlook.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm very happy to say I have no angst against [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION], and I hope he shows the same back. I never actually remember who I am disagreeing with, which is something I am quite pleased about, because I can like a post from someone I just gave a gobful too! :laugh:
I just hope those that come back on me, have the same outlook.

Bloody hell, matey. Just let it go! Thread has slid off the first page and rightly so. Yesterday's news.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Bloody hell, matey. Just let it go! Thread has slid off the first page and rightly so. Yesterday's news.

In that case you can use the thread retriever. It has a way of bringing back threads in a strong way.

emmett_thread_retriever.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here