Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Annoucement due at 17:00

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The picture on the twitter post mentioning this announcement suggests a new Christmas jumper.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Hyypia and Jones out…

Ant & Dec in…

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Oh Oh cool will they have a Christmas jumper with the three kings on it Bloom, Burke, Barber............

Sorry you got that wrong, now they have a forth suit named Beirne , the plan is for an Albion pack of playing cards with these four "B's" having their faces on the Kings of each suit. They are keeping Sami at the club as his face is on the Joker.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
With the way things are at present with the club, I couldn't care less. The news is most unlikely to be anything to get excited about on the playing side, which is arguably the only thing that should matter given our current position in the Championship table.

Apologies in advance for my negativity.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Will be frankly amazed if it doesn't mean us digging into our pockets yet again!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The picture on the twitter post mentioning this announcement suggests a new Christmas jumper.

If this is true, the club have lost the plot. It would be less news worthy to me than a cat stuck up a tree as an Argus leader :shrug:

*still sits waiting for 5 Pm*

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I know they've finally realised that the red and black away strip is totally obsolete and won't be work again and therefore they are refunding any total sucker that bought one?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Blimey, I thought I was cynical!
You could lacerate your eyeballs just reading on here :lolol:

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
cant be a player coming otherwise Mr Naylor would have tweeted something or Bloom would have eluded to it at least.

So Children in need is where I am going to place my chips.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Wonder how much the reindeer jumper will be this year. Wasn't it more than Ipswich's identical jumper last year?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Apologies in advance for my negativity.

We have come to accept it, [MENTION=350]Zebedee[/MENTION], and indeed we now embrace it as an essential part of your being.

As long as you are feeling negative, I can rest easy that things must be proceeding satisfactorily. It is only if you start posting with great joy in your heart that I will start to worry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here