Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Англия против Бельгии (England vs Belgium)

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Funny how opinions differ so much. I thought we were abjectly poor, with Eric Dire(not a Freudian slip) already deciding to pass backward before receiving the ball. Lacklustre in moving the ball, except for a few hopeful punts up field for the out of sorts Vardy to chase. I haven't seen a side that one can honestly say they will be there at the final stages. Everyone looks vulnerable in defence.
The defeat to the red lion second XI tonight has really put the dampeners on my enjoyment. I hate losing more than I like to win

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
We won’t get past Colombia

s-4dd78708e2bb9d7e560560f2de79bfd915c7094c.gif

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Can we all take our Albion tinted spectacles off for just a moment and appreciate how much of a force Loftus-Cheek is. So powerful, gutsy and strong, and with the first teamers around him will give him an outlet for a final ball.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Can we all take our Albion tinted spectacles off for just a moment and appreciate how much of a force Loftus-Cheek is. So powerful, gutsy and strong, and with the first teamers around him will give him an outlet for a final ball.

When he plays well, he's Chelsea's player, when he plays poorly, well, we all know the answer to that.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

Don't push your luck we have only just come to terms with Southgate...:glare:

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I’m not disappointed, I think had we given more of a go then Belgium would have given it to us. Neither team were up for it but I fancy Belgium’s chances in that bracket over us.

Turn our attention to Colombia now, they’re a good side with a fierce support, but James Rodriguez’s injury is a big positive (hopefully Izzy DOESNT turn up). But either way I think we’ll have some good matches coming up (yes matches in plural), we have a real chance to make it to the Semis this time, Germany’s absence will be a greater confidence boost for this England side than getting a goal against Belgium, and we can capitalise on that.

Keep our faith in the boys and in Gareth, they have a plan and have the potential to do what has stumped English sides for 28 years.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Summed up why I hate the pre match hype and avoid watching England

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here