Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League club has striking off order from Registrar of Companies. Who could it be?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Apparently, they are doing it so no one knows how much they got to spend in the transfer market.

These account are for 2016 so don't know how other clubs could know how much they have to spend by CPFC2010 filling them on time*.

Tbf it's only a few that say that but it still delusional.

*Like the rest of the other 19 clubs managed to do.

Amazing :D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looking forward to hearing the official reason for this staggeringly inefficient state of affairs by the club that seems to enjoy being a laughing stock.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It does make anyone but the least bothered palace supporters wonder if there is a *nasty* in those accounts that CPFC wants kept secret.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
So, am I right in thinking that the accounts for the parent company of cpfc2010, Holdco, are actually 7 months late?

Looking like one hell of a technical issue..

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So, am I right in thinking that the accounts for the parent company of cpfc2010, Holdco, are actually 7 months late?

Looking like one hell of a technical issue..

Just to be clear here - we are talking about THREE UK limited companies accounts being more than 2 months late and facing strike-off:

CPFC 2010 LTD
CPFC LTD
CPFC SELHURST PARK LIMITED

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I thought all of the companies were facing being striked off for late accounts?

They are, but this thread has mainly stuck to CPFC 2010 LTD. The whole group is late, so that's Parish and the 2 Yanks.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
So what i don't understand with administrations is are they like baseball, three strikes and you're out or is it like the world cup where if Palace are the first ones to three they get to keep the administration trophy?

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Under 60 days to go :dunce:

Crystal Palace will cease to exist in :

59d 2h 47m 2s

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Just to be clear here - we are talking about THREE UK limited companies accounts being more than 2 months late and facing strike-off:

CPFC 2010 LTD
CPFC LTD
CPFC SELHURST PARK LIMITED

Not sure that that is really the case. CPFC Ltd and CPFC Selhurst Park Ltd are wholly owned subsiduaries of CPFC 2010 Ltd and I believe that CPFC 2010 files consolidated accounts for the whole group so there is only one set of accounts to be filed with HMRC which covers all three companies.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That's too long - can't we hurry it up a bit?

Perhaps [MENTION=5947]seaford[/MENTION] could maintain that clock, while also running another from when palace said their accounts will be available immanently?

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Not sure that that is really the case. CPFC Ltd and CPFC Selhurst Park Ltd are wholly owned subsiduaries of CPFC 2010 Ltd and I believe that CPFC 2010 files consolidated accounts for the whole group so there is only one set of accounts to be filed with HMRC which covers all three companies.
They are subsidiaries and in previous periods they have submitted their own accounts, so all three are overdue. In addition there are two further companies, Palace Midco and Palace Holdco, established in 2015 that are late with the 30 June 2016 accounts. These accounts were due in November, oddly only Holdco is shown as being subject to the striking-off, not Midco.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Funnily enough, I have no idea about what’s goes on behind the scenes at Palace, and presumably most of you lot don’t either.
El Pres is your man for this sort of thing :thumbsup:

Unfortunately he can't comment on the club's finances as YOU HAVEN'T SUBMITTED THE ACCOUNTS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here