Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
[tweet]999924737663881217[/tweet]
I've tried to copy the tweet but you guys have no idea how much of a dolt I am with these things!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/laopinioncoruna/status/999910475126067201

agent thinks few teams interested....decision soon, Brighton well placed..

Google translated:

The descent to Second causes a deep remodeling in the staff of Dépor, which will be even more accentuated in its front. With Borja Valle as the only footballer with an adaptable contract to those positions, Lucas Pérez and Adrián López are already on their way to London and Porto and who is close to closing the door when they leave is Florin Andone. Already the president Tino Fernandez slipped in his last appearances that he did not trust much in the permanence of Romanian in the team and now it is his agent Juan José Moral, who shares his representation with the agency You First Sports, which verbalizes the intentions of the 10 deportivist "It's going to come out, it's going to come out," he reaffirms. Two seasons ago they considered that the silver category was not the ideal place for the Romanian forward when he left Córdoba to sign for Deportivo and now they continue with the same position. The representative assures, in addition, that it is a decision that Tino Fernández himself already knows. "The president knows for a week or ten days", endorses.
The strong interest from leading championships, its loss of prominence and disconnection in the final stretch of the season and the drastic reduction of its termination clause for the decline of category make up a cocktail that, in his opinion, makes it impossible to remain in A Coruña. "If they paid fourteen million for him in January, imagine if they are going to pay six," he said yesterday, seeing any possibility of negotiating with the Blue and Whites, and highlighting the payment of that amount as the most likely way out. .
The option of the Premier League is still open with the Brighton very well positioned, although the deck today has more cards in the deck. "There are several things, although we do not want to enter the names of the teams that want it," he said. The operation is already underway, although it has not yet faced its decisive phase. His desire is to accelerate the terms as much as possible, although they are aware of the tempos that marks his contract for the reduction of the compensation of exit. Next week, definitive steps can be taken to clear up the unknowns about his future, while Andone is "better after the ordeal" of this season, according to his agent.
The departure of Andone will empty almost definitively the forward of the Dépor for this season. The continuity of Lucas Pérez or Adrián are unviable and, for now, their destinations are Unai Emery's Arsenal and Sergio Conceiçao's Porto, with more options for the Coruñés striker to enter the plans of his club of origin.
The planning of Carmelo del Pozo has started with the goal tied to Dani Giménez, but where more work is going to take this summer is in offensive positions

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Google translated:

The descent to Second causes a deep remodeling in the staff of Dépor, which will be even more accentuated in its front. With Borja Valle as the only footballer with an adaptable contract to those positions, Lucas Pérez and Adrián López are already on their way to London and Porto and who is close to closing the door when they leave is Florin Andone. Already the president Tino Fernandez slipped in his last appearances that he did not trust much in the permanence of Romanian in the team and now it is his agent Juan José Moral, who shares his representation with the agency You First Sports, which verbalizes the intentions of the 10 deportivist "It's going to come out, it's going to come out," he reaffirms. Two seasons ago they considered that the silver category was not the ideal place for the Romanian forward when he left Córdoba to sign for Deportivo and now they continue with the same position. The representative assures, in addition, that it is a decision that Tino Fernández himself already knows. "The president knows for a week or ten days", endorses.
The strong interest from leading championships, its loss of prominence and disconnection in the final stretch of the season and the drastic reduction of its termination clause for the decline of category make up a cocktail that, in his opinion, makes it impossible to remain in A Coruña. "If they paid fourteen million for him in January, imagine if they are going to pay six," he said yesterday, seeing any possibility of negotiating with the Blue and Whites, and highlighting the payment of that amount as the most likely way out. .
The option of the Premier League is still open with the Brighton very well positioned, although the deck today has more cards in the deck. "There are several things, although we do not want to enter the names of the teams that want it," he said. The operation is already underway, although it has not yet faced its decisive phase. His desire is to accelerate the terms as much as possible, although they are aware of the tempos that marks his contract for the reduction of the compensation of exit. Next week, definitive steps can be taken to clear up the unknowns about his future, while Andone is "better after the ordeal" of this season, according to his agent.
The departure of Andone will empty almost definitively the forward of the Dépor for this season. The continuity of Lucas Pérez or Adrián are unviable and, for now, their destinations are Unai Emery's Arsenal and Sergio Conceiçao's Porto, with more options for the Coruñés striker to enter the plans of his club of origin.
The planning of Carmelo del Pozo has started with the goal tied to Dani Giménez, but where more work is going to take this summer is in offensive positions

We can stand down for a few days yet then.......

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Reckon this will be a late announcement tonight.

Then Winstano can catch the train from Spain to Bremen to bring back Delaney.

:albion2:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

rool

Jul 10, 2003
This feels like one of those long drawn out sagas that doesn't have a positive outcome as far as we're concerned.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Loosely translated, is he saying "I'm a shit hot striker and all you've got for me is Brighton or Watford - do one, Juan!" ?

'my current representatives are in some place called Lancing (I have no idea where it is) sorting out my new contract'
I'm waiting for the inevitable "I'm not really a striker, I'm more a playing out wide/winger sort of player really......."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here