My vote:

Inter-III-Jersey-RoyaWhite448203-463-PV-570x570.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That is rotten.

I'm going to go out on a LIMB here, and predict that if it looks anything like that, hundreds of people will cry like bitches about 'Teamwear' / 'Catalogue' / 'No imagination' / 'Nike don't give a **** about small teams', and if instead the shirt shows any imagination or flair at all, a similar number will cry 'Horrible' / 'Messy' / 'like three kits sewn together' / 'how hard is it to make a simple striped shirt'.

Just a GUESS, mind.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Are we due another home kit already then?

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Apologies if this has been addressed 1000s of times. Was the Nike deal for a fixed term and if so, how long is there to run on it?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
What do we reckon?
Simple, traditional, new, wild?

My vote:

Inter-III-Jersey-RoyaWhite448203-463-PV-570x570.jpg

Catalogue kit but I like it. I do not like the fact that with the away kit they just stick our badge on rather than change the colour of the badge to fit the kit, they do this for Man Utd other big teams but not for us.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
That is rotten.

Fantastic. Post your suggestion.

Apologies if this has been addressed 1000s of times. Was the Nike deal for a fixed term and if so, how long is there to run on it?

"Multi-Year", "Long-Term". ...As far as I remember.

Catalogue kit but I like it. I do not like the fact that with the away kit they just stick our badge on rather than change the colour of the badge to fit the kit, they do this for Man Utd other big teams but not for us.

I would ideally like something more personal/unique, but I don't expect anything outside of the catalogue to be honest. Except maybe a different colored 'swoosh'.
I imagine we are a little lower on the pecking order with regards to our demands to Nike for bespoke kit. :lolol

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

And I think it looks cheap when the badge changes to match the shirt.

I reckon fans are 50/50 on this.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
It's a blue/white stripey shirt for pro footballers to make sweaty then give to kids sporting felt-tipped A4 begging notes.

I couldn't even give an accurate, detailed description of the current one.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm going to go out on a LIMB here, and predict that if it looks anything like that, hundreds of people will cry like bitches about 'Teamwear' / 'Catalogue' / 'No imagination' / 'Nike don't give a **** about small teams', and if instead the shirt shows any imagination or flair at all, a similar number will cry 'Horrible' / 'Messy' / 'like three kits sewn together' / 'how hard is it to make a simple striped shirt'.

Just a GUESS, mind.

I'm in camp two. :thumbsup:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
*please don't have an ironed-on sponsor or sleeves that look like they've been sewn on from an entirely different shirt*

*club avoids both these features but manages to add some other implausibly horrendous deal-breaker to the design*

"Nah mate, too expensive for me, never even thought about it"

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Give all the players a white t shirt and a blue crayon and let them be creative. Maybe a black marker pen for name and numbers.

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
I think they should really mix it up and go white and blue stripes

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Give all the players a white t shirt and a blue crayon and let them be creative. Maybe a black marker pen for name and numbers.

Can you imagine the sub-Superdry filth Bruno, Locadia and the Greyhound would half-heartedly commission and then sneakily market via a convoluted subsidiary of their wives' Etsy/Herbalife stores? A disgusted Duffy merks it entirely and just plays all season in a torn wifebeater decorated in fake blood

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here