Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League Fixtures - 7/8 April 2018

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Keeping my powder dry until after the Southampton game. If they win it changes the complexion of everything given next week’s trip to the Croydon Comedy Club.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
2-3 MUFC great turnaround

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It feels dirty wanting the Gooners to win on two consecutive Sundays, but a repeat of last week’s score line would be perfect.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It feels dirty wanting the Gooners to win on two consecutive Sundays, but a repeat of last week’s score line would be perfect.

Agreed.

Massive game for us though, but I'm concerned. Arsenal are targeting the Europa League and have to travel to Moscow for the second leg this week. Wenger has long been one to rest players against lesser PL sides, and he will surely do the same today. Praying it doesn't backfire for him and us.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Southampton have Chelsea, Leicester, Man City and Everton away to play, with Bournemouth at Home and Swansea away filling out their remaining fixtures. A win for them today won't be the end of the world as they still have a bunch of tough games to follow. Plus, it would put Palace in the relegation zone, which is always fun.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Agreed.

Massive game for us though, but I'm concerned. Arsenal are targeting the Europa League and have to travel to Moscow for the second leg this week. Wenger has long been one to rest players against lesser PL sides, and he will surely do the same today. Praying it doesn't backfire for him and us.

I’m hoping the 4-1 lead against Moscow is sufficient for him not to do anything drastic today. If anything, play his flair players today and field a team that is less likely to concede against Moscow. He’ll definitely play Aubameyang as he’s cup tied in Europe.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Agreed.

This is true but with Burnley only two points behind them now I’m hoping they play a relatively strong team.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Up the Arse this afternoon.

In the other game, hope the tribute to Ray Wilkins goes off well.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
From a gambling perspective, I really fancy Everton today. It's just one of those football stories with Evertonians hating Allardyce and Liverpool riding the crest of the wave.

Call me crazy but I just stuck a couple of quid on West Ham winning at Chelsea, 10-1.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Pretty weak but they're up against an absolute shower.

Who is Nelson?!

Figured they'd pulled Sammy Nelson out of retirement for this one.

They were 1.6 to win this at 1pm, now 1.8. Tells you all you need to know about that line-up.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Very weak lineup by Arsenal standards. Saints could nick a point.

That said sometimes a second string turn up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here