Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any decking fitters?

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Hi All,

I need my decking replacing, and wondered if the good people of NSC can push me in the right direction of anyone on here in that game.

Cheers

Danny

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
No doubt someone will come here to say that there's quite a few on here that NEED decking

There you go, told you.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
I would be happy to replace it with a fine carpet of ash for a tenner.

Plus the price of 2 litres of unleaded and a box of Swan Vesta.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/dad-forced-to-admit-decking-looks-shit-20170320124541

A FATHER has been forced to confront the fact that putting decking in his garden was a mistake.

48-year-old Stephen Malley broke down at an intervention staged by family members who have secretly always thought the decking looks shit.

Malley said: “That decking has been a big part of my identity for over a decade. I remember putting it down, or at least helping the decking installation man to put it down.

“I thought everyone loved it and that it looked brilliant. Now though, thanks to my wife and son, I finally understand that it is a bit weird if your garden is entirely covered by a manky wooden platform.

“It feels like we’re a family again.”

Malley’s wife Lisa said: “Every time I tried getting him to talk about the decking he would simply get angry. Deep down he knew it was a problem, it was just a question of how to approach it.

“Finally, we just said ‘that decking looks fvcking shit’.”

:lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Malley’s wife Lisa said: “Every time I tried getting him to talk about the decking he would simply get angry. Deep down he knew it was a problem, it was just a question of how to approach it.

“Finally, we just said ‘that decking looks fvcking shit’.”
:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here