NSC Easter Bunny CD 2015

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Mine has arrived !!
IMG_0244.jpg
IMG_0245.jpg

I like the look of it and will have a listen and review over the next couple of days or so (might not get to listen until monday/tuesday due to family stuff this weekend)

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Here we go then

Apologies for the length of time take to do the review. I was a bit wary in the past that I’d rushed a bit so decided to spend a little more time with this CD. It probably didn’t hurt that I really liked it.

Ideal World – Girlpool: Female dual harmony vocals, bass and guitar, no drums. Good enough but I think a whole album might get on my tits. Bonus points for forming at The Smell though.

Periscopes - Jilk & Haiku Salat; I like the idea, Haiku Salut are this really hard to pigeonhole post-rock/folk/electronic outfit; they’ve teamed up, with a local (to them) glitch producer Jilk. It’s pleasant, without ever feeling that diverting.

Swirl – Westkust: I’d already marked them out as one to watch on this single, album is out in a couple of weeks. This particular song reminds me very much of The Pains of Being Pure at Heart’s debut. Lovely mix of tempos, crunchy and jangly guitars, male/female vocals and a great tune. Total winner.

I'll Be Your Mirror - Velvet Underground: One of my favourite songs by one of my favourite bands, mk 1.

Skanking Dub (feat. Augustus Pablo) - King Tubby I know bits and pieces of Tubby via his work with Lee Perry and Scientist. Great slab of prime dubbage, this is. Thanks.

Her Jazz - Huggy Bear I wouldn’t be surprised if the maker of this CD saw Huggy Bear a fair bit. Bizarrely, given the local connection they are a band I’ve not knowingly listened to but they do sound exactly like I thought they would. Which is like a slightly more amateur Bikini Kill, no bad thing whatsoever, I’d imagine they were a ****ing riot live.

The Art of Getting By – The Go Team Another local outfit that I’ve never given time to for no real discernible reason. Nice enough, a bit ‘lighter in the air’ for me. I assume this is one of their poppier moments?

Blue Skied An' Clear – Slowdive I’m aware, I should really like Slowdive; they made my mates cry with joy at Primavera last year. I listened through to this CD 7 or 8 times and it didn’t once really grab me. Nice bassline, lovely shimmery guitar, sound a little bit like Talk Talk doing dream-pop to me. I’m ripe for converting here but this wasn’t the tune.

Velocity Girl - Primal Scream It’s a pretty hard song to dislike isn’t it? This is the c-86 version of Primal Scream and despite them going on to better things it’s 90 seconds of lo-fi pop brilliance

Popcorn - The Upsetters Another massive reggae bassline, instrumental, brilliant (Lee Perry, I suspect) production. I reckon me and this NSC’er could have a wicked reggae night.

The Body Is a Clear Place - Virginia Wing I really like Virginia Wing, their album of last year ‘Measures of Joy’ grew on me. I suppose this track is a bit like Broadcast, really weird, imaginative, yet not offputtingly avante-garde psych-pop.

Throne of Blood - Prince Jammy Another lovely slab of dub that I hadn’t heard before. Can’t get enough of this gear really.

Drone - Chastity Belt Liked this a lot. Really keen on the vocal being so front/ centre of the song, quite a lot of the time the vocal is buried in this indie-pop/ shoegaze world, to the point of cliché. Simple structure to the song, doesn’t really do anything out of the ordinary.

The Rainstick Fable - Clap! Clap! Superb – afro heavy samples but moves through a number of recent electronic music tropes. Very clever stuff.

Malukayi (feat Konono No. 1) - Mbongwana Star Absolute banger, massive bassline, wicked sample. Sounds like afro-dancehall. Will definitely investigate further.

Hot Licks - The Rendells Rock n’ roll girlband thing. Pretty good, not something I’d go back to but I would get down to it on the right night.

King Kut (feat. DJ Cheese) - Word of Mouth Early hip-hop, turntable, scratching, sampler affair. Made me think of a more naive Run DMC.

Globe Town – Tigercats Not for me. The vocal melody reminds completely of something else that I can’t quite recall (I will though) and the voice sounds like complete affectation – it’s part Jamie T/ part Brit School whine. Perfectly competent, clean indie pop backing.

Hazel Street (Live) - Deerhunter Love this song from one of my favourite albums of the last 10 years. I used to listen to a lot Deerhunter boots – this one was possibly my favourite - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co_q-9woAxw

Given my username, this is tant amount to cheating though!

Outdoor Miner – Wire ‘Chairs Missing’ is an all time favourite record of mine and this is a great moment from it.

You Never Should - My Bloody Valentine In my top 5 MBV songs, it sent me on an absolute MBV binge (which delayed this review.) I’m keener on You Made Me Realise, Feed Me With Your Kiss EP’s and Isn’t Anything era than Loveless. Against the rest of this CD the production is noticeably quieter. It always staggers me how different classic era MBV songs are quiet and when turned up loud, like a different band.

Tuner – Mogwai I don’t know Mogwai as well as I should. Seen them live a few times, always really enjoyed them, never felt the need to dig into their back catalogue. I’m guessing this is pre-‘Young Team,’ as I hadn't heard of it before. Really quiet and there’s a singer, pretty unMogwailike. Still great though.

Mbongwana Star was my favourite.

Just to add a few bits of information to your (excellent) post: yes, Huggy Bear were a riot live, you always remember gigs with a palpable tension in the air. There were usually hecklers and songs that went wrong, but that's (boy girl) revolution for you.

The Go! Team track is a bit poppy, a little bit Age-of-Aquarius, from their new album, but it's already a family favourite. TGT are a bag of tricks - several different styles from old skool hip-hop to funk to indie to 70s TV themes on the same album. Best to start chronologically with the seminal Thunder Lightning Strike.

I could have chosen a more obvious Slowdive track to showcase their peerless guitar noise - Morningrise, Slowdive, When The Sun Hits, Machine Gun, or maybe the B-side She Calls with its startling bliss-out coda, or even Souvlaki Space Station which hinted towards their dub progression on their third and final album. However, I chose that track to tie in with My Bloody Valentine's middle bit in You Made Me Realise (ie indie white noise chaos) and the Virginia Wing track (ie indie/electronica/dubby white noise) - Slowdive paved the way for this progression (in my opinion) and also inspired a whole raft of European electronica artists with their experimental guitar music that was disgracefully pilloried by the press as being middle-class noise. The joke is well and truly on them now *team Slowdive*. This also worked better with a lot of the dubbier songs on the compilation, which, I was hoping, would show common musical strands between seemingly disparate strands of music (OK - not Tigercats!)

Chastity Belt stand out because of the great vocals. Coming to the UK October 15th. They usually reply to my facetious tweets. Both albums have great moments on them.

I knew you'd choose Mbongwana Star as your pick - heady, mesmerising, hypnotic stuff. Shame it's the standout on the album. They came and went last month...

The bloke in Tigercats does have an annoying voice - ruins two of the album tracks for me, but still enjoy some of the tunes on that second album.

You Never Should by MBV has perhaps one of the greatest middle bits of a song in musical history: when that guitar lifts and takes off into the sky for 45 seconds or so, it's a truly euphoric moment, and the louder the better.

I assumed you were already familiar with Mogwai, so I went for the obscure - this is the A-side of their very scarce debut 7". They subsequently re-recorded it for the Ten Rapid version, but I prefer the fragility of the original, which I think is only available if you have one of the 500 copies of the 7". Which I stupidly sold.

Regarding that reggae night - looking forward to it!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Review time.

High blood pressure - Huey “piano” Smith. Don’t know this feller or his work, late 1950’s at a guess. Bit down-tempo for me, I prefer Guitar to piano.

Sleep Walk - Santo & Johnny. I’ve heard this before. Not a big fan of slide guitar, sorry

Not Fade Away - Buddy holly. I knew he wrote it but I don’t think I’ve heard it before (if I have it was a looong time ago). I’ve not got any Buddy holly in my collection, might have to remedy that as I quite like this.

School Days - Chuck Berry. I’ve always liked Chuck Berry and enjoyed this very much.

Please don’t Tell ‘em - the blue dots. Not big on this, very run of the mill rock ’n’ roll, quite forgettable.

Do you want to dance - Bobby Freeman. Original version of this classic; covered by the Ramones (also covered by Peter Andre though…). Decent tune.

Come on Let’s Go - Richie Valens. Another one covered by the Ramones (albeit with the Paley Brothers). Decent Rock ’n’ roll track, just over two minutes of fun.

Don’t you just know it - Huey “piano” smith. Huey’s back. the author must like him more than me, nothing special about this track.

Green Onions - Booker T & the MGs. Cracking tune. I’m not a big fan of instrumentals per se, but there are a few I like, this being one of them. Great “late night driving tune”

In a broken Dream - Python Lee Jackson. Crikey, first few bars of this and it’s 1980, the back bar at the Alhambra, playing pool and dancing with the schoolgirls. Rod Stewart on (uncredited) vocals, he could certainly carry a tune back in the day.

Billy Jack - Curtis Mayfield. Didn’t like this at all. I like one or two Mayfield tunes but this didn’t add to the list. Played the CD 3 times and skipped through this after the first listen. Sorry.

One Love/People Get Ready - Bob Marley & the Wailers. You can’t got wrong with this. Ok, it’s a bit ‘mainstream’ for the musos but I like it; it’s a jolly tune and makes me happy.

Pastime Paradise - Stevie Wonder. SW is a bit hit and miss for me, some of his stuff (the earlier stuff mainly) I like very much but his later work leaves me cold. When I heard the beat I thought it was going to be that Coolio rap nonsense and my finger was hovering over the skip button. Never pressed it though because I found this strangely listenable; after 3 run-throughs of the CD I still do.

Ramble Tamble - Creedence Clearwater Revival. I like CCR, have a couple of albums but they rarely get a listen these days. I didn’t know this track before. My only criticism would be that at over seven minutes it’s a bit too long.

Casey Jones - Grateful Dead. I always find the Grateful Dead eminently listenable and this one os no different. Great song.

Mr E’s Beautifuk Blues - Eels. I know little of Eels but I think they’re one of this bands who’s songs I’d recognise without realise as I’d never heard of this track but I knew it as soon as it started. I like this, a bit laid back.

Happy Hour - The Housemartins. Norman Cook when he played bass and was good, as opposed to now, when he plays records and isn’t. Always a jolly tune.

Short Change Hero - The Heavy. Not heard of this mob before. A rather soulful/melancholy tune. I quite like this.

You Get What You Give - New Radicals. I don’t know what it is about this song but there’s something about it that I don’t like very much. Vocals sound a bit Jagger-esque but forced as if he’s trying to sound like it.

Big Balls - AC/DC. Rounding off with AC/DC is never a bad thing. Have they ever done a duff song ? I dunno but I doubt it.

Overall an interesting CD and an enjoyable listen.

Best track, probably Pastime Paradise by Stevie Wonder, because I expected so little of it and it excelled.

I have, by trial, error and elimination, narrowed down my sender to one of
[MENTION=26695]Mowgli37[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1131]Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=468]somerset[/MENTION]

and as pure guess I'm going for [MENTION=1131]Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo[/MENTION]

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
OK. Thanks to my sender - clearly a fan of hard rock and metal, but with a lighter side and an open mind on other genres, especially gravitating towards music of black origin. This was almost a disc of two halves - lots of rock, then it changed direction and closed on a classic note. My favourite track was A Delicate Sense Of Balance by Pelican - a restrained and nicely-crafted instrumental. I'm guessing the sender is [MENTION=2351]m20gull[/MENTION]. Here are my thoughts (I apologise for any stupid comments - most of the songs were from genres I have little knowledge of!):

Peek 82454201 – Aphex Twin: Breakbeaty, glitchy. A slightly unsettling background tune echoes as scratchy electronic noises buzz in and out of the foreground. Very nice, good tension between the spooky politeness of the background and the occasional chaos of the noises at the front.

Pink – Boris: guitars rev up and then pummel along the straights and round the corners. Insistent, busy, less heavy than a lot of their stuff, some elements of 70s rock, treading a line between metal/hard rock and psych rock. Quite like.

Coffin Fornicator – Deathwitch: Now there's a title. Kicks off with some fairly overdriven guitars, bolstered by throaty barking (in both senses) vocals. It then slows right down and goes a bit Stonehenge (could do with some evil laughter at this point), but speeds off into the distance with damped riffage and a liquidy guitar solo, then back to Stonehenge and end. Don’t really like growly black metal, but it’s quite fun.

Black Heart Queen – Gallows: again, metallic, heavy instrumentation, slightly bluesy in parts, seems more punky in attitude and vocal delivery. Takes a classic metal turn halfway through where it slows down and breaks into a solemn repetitive series of chords with twin guitars squalling over the top. Prefer this one to Deathwitch.

Where We Come From – God Forbid: melodic death metal, sounds a bit 80s to begin with, develops a 90s sensibility – almost poppy in the chorus. More growly shouty vocals (how do they do this?) prevents this being a radio hit. I quite like the blend of commercial melodic rock with alienating vocals. Nice twin guitar attack and soloing – can imagine some synchronised rocking out between the two guitarists, tattooed and stripped to the waist, locks flowing in the breeze.

Fat Around The Heart – King 810: apocalyptic sounding, vocalist clearly a madman from some slasher flick that went straight to DVD. Threatening and menacing or ridiculous? This would divide opinion quite effectively. Not really my thing – too intensely metal.

Ol’ Unfaithful – Alabama Thunderpussy: again, a 70s vibe meets heavy metal. Sounds somehow rural – probably I’m getting that from the name of the band. Furious drumming, some bluesy Led Zep parts, some early Sabbath in there too. Not bad.

Magic Carpet – Orange Goblin: change of pace (initially) with some sleazy wah-wah opening proceedings, breaks into 70s style octave-rich riffing. Could be from a Friday Rockshow session from 1982 – they’d be on the Music For Nations label. Flows nicely, unfussy, doesn’t outstay its welcome.

W (feat Joe Satriani & DJ Logic) – Particle: another change of pace. This is kind of a stadium dub jam (will NME steal this made-up genre from me??). I like the dub parts and silly noises (presumably provided by DJ Logic), could do without the guitar noodling, although to be fair, Joe shows some restraint (except in the last two and a half minutes or so). This is a 9 minute session, drags on a little, but pleasant background music.

Funky Nassau – Orgone: funky, with a Caribbean feel and a decent horn section. Breezy and enjoyable, elements of a Prince 12” remix from his pomp in the 80s.

Brooklyn And Jamaica – Morgan Heritage: reggae tune, nice lilting rhythm. As a lover of dub, would like to hear a dub version. However, it’s a good tune and a welcome genre change.

Willow Weep For Me – King Curtis: pleasantly understated sax piece, nicely weighted and performed, accompanied by sparse double bass and piano. Good for a dark jazz bar.

Astralplane – Blues Pills: opens with purpose, like it has a tale to tell, rhythm guitar and lead, bluesy female vocal bursts in and we’re back in 70s hard rock territory – ie border country between blues and softer metal. Some good crunchy chords, with soloing filling in some gaps. Vocalist packs a punch but keeps it real. Not bad.

A Delicate Sense Of Balance – Pelican: slow, slightly ominous drumming and low register guitar picking and strumming, backed by a rock-solid and non-committal bass. Develops prettily and starts to flow nicely on a stream of fluid bass and guitar jangling. Heading downstream, gathers pace, becoming gradually a little heavier and taking on a more rocky disposition, but never loses its restraint. Sounds like a more optimistic Mogwai with slightly more manners. Very pleasant indeed.

ME 262 – Blue Oyster Cult: more good-time hard rockin’ from the 70s sensations. Oasis surely listened to this before they wrote Cigarettes and Alcohol. BOC songs can go on for a minute or two longer than they should – this one could have been trimmed. Harmless fun.

Personality Crisis – New York Dolls: ending with a classic of its genre, this is essentially more good-time rock’n’roll. The chanted chorus sets it apart and gives a fairly straightforward song some attitude.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
[MENTION=12196]tinycowboy[/MENTION]
Yes it was me. It's hard to disguise my love for metal and rock & roll but I do try and mix it up a bit. Maybe next time I will stick to dance, dub, blues and jazz.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
[MENTION=12196]tinycowboy[/MENTION]
Yes it was me. It's hard to disguise my love for metal and rock & roll but I do try and mix it up a bit. Maybe next time I will stick to dance, dub, blues and jazz.

I think you can sneak in a metal track or three too. My knowledge of HM is limited to the era 1981-1983. I was fairly shocked when I first heard Metallica's Metal Militia - sounds fairly normal now but at the time thrash metal was new. I think I was always more of an AC/DC type though.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
So here it is. While I have some of the bands they tend to be on compilations, like Kerrangg and NME giveaways, which reflects that little of this is in my normal sphere of listening. As promised I did listen to it several times and would happily listen again and again, without probably rushing out to add too much, maybe the Habib Koite.

1 The Lemonheads - Fragile. gentle opener, a recent cover from the reformed band. acoustic guitar unaccompanied and a bit folksy
2 +44 - Baby Come on. Along with next two tracks what passes for punk nowadays (giving away my age as some of this is nearly 20 years old!). I had not heard of the band but the Blink-182 influence is unmistakeable
3 Snuff - Nick Motown. Horns suggest a ska influence which is backed up in a middle break. Lively and foot-tapping.
4 Nerf Herder - Pantera Fans in Love. An evidently California punk band with a nice poppy overtone.
5 Bright Ideas - Cut My Hair. Very listenable pacey pop-garage with surf style guitars. Light-hearted fun.
6 Withered Hand - Religious Songs. Acoustic indie, summer festival music for an afternoon slot in a side stage
7 Twinkle - Golden Lights. Great '60s feel to this. Shame she had such a short career.
8 Middle of the Road - Soley Soley. Very sing-a-long. I had trouble placing it in time until I eventually recognised the name of the band. Easy to imagine this as a Eurovision entry, no slight intended.
9 Augustus Pablo - Pablo in Dub. Dub, does what it's says on the tin. Needs sunshine and rum punch. Thanks to Wikipedia I now know what a Melodica is.
10 Sly & Robbie - Roots Man Dub. More dub.
11 Butthole Surfers - Pepper. More "punk". This time laid back with mostly spoken vocals. Slightly psych overtones too - think Pink Floyd's More soundtrack.
12 Bentley Rhythm Ace - Bentley's going to Sort You Out. One from our very own Skint! Big Beat at its best, but chilled.
13 Arab Strap - The First Big Weekend. Spoken indie with a Scottish accent, about drinking. And football.
14 Speedwell - Calling on Columbia Pike. Sort of new wave new punk. Upbeat and infectious.
15 A Radio With Guts - Blue Grey Smoke. More U.S. punk but edgier than previous offerings here.
16 Scream - Came without Warning. Short, intense Hardcore but you can understand what they are singing.
17 Snot - Dead Fall. Classic u.s. Hardcore with a bluegrass twist and thrashy tendency.
18 Screaming Trees - Dollar Bill. Grungy, slow and heartfelt with lots of guitar. Nirvana with a smile.
19 Taken By Trees - Too Young. Very sparse from the singer responsible for the gorgeous cover of Sweet Child of Mine. Pretty tinkling piano as the backing.
20 Stina Nordenstam - Little Star. Nordic breathless vocals over sparse musical backing before jazz influence kicks in.
21 Malcolm Middleton - Rotten Heart. Wiki tells me this is part of Arab Strap (track 13) so no surprise this is folky Scottish indie.
22 Loney, Dear - I Am John. Acoustic indie with a bit of bounce.
23 Fishboy - Can't Fade Away. Pop indie, quirky and interesting.
24 The Moldy Peaches - Anyone Else But You. Duet in the mould of Islands in the Stream but indie. All acoustic guitars, what on earth is "Anti-folk"?
25 Habib Koite & Bamada - I Ka Barra. Off to West Africa, bright and infectious with a smart spoken word mid-section.
26 Oneida - Jazz is the Teacher, Funk is the Preacher. Flows nicely from the previous track and you could be fooled into thinking this is an electric African offering, but actually from the USA. African rhythms and simple lyrics (essentially the title repeated) not dance, not rock, not funk or jazz. My favourite.
27 Dub Narcotic Sound System - Selector Sub Narcotic pt 2. Not dub at all. Funky and slowish with a drawling vocal.
28 The Fish Police - Coco Butter. Electronic paean to the staple of skin care. Odd, music sounds like it has been lifted from a Mega Drive game (think Sonic). Impossible to pigeon hole. Not sure I have heard "moisturise" quite so often in a chorus, if at all!
29 Money Can't Buy Music - We Will Asphyxiate. Orb style electronic with spoken word and, picking up earlier themes, Scottish and Nordic voices. Useful aide memoire for Kepler's laws.
30 Jens Lekman - Black Cab. Simple yet much more than the sum of its parts. Intelligent lyrics and gentle tune.
31 Sugar - If I Can't Change Your Mind. Not quite new punk, not quite indie but the acoustic guitars hint that way. This is from NME's album of the year for 1992 (more wiki) which seems about right.
32 Gang Green - Snob. 29 seconds of Hardcore.
33 Box Car Racer - Cat Like Thief. More Blink-182 but subtler.
34 Transplants - Sad But True. More Blink-182 influence but this time punkier. Slow, polished Hardcore. Could do with speeding up for me.
35 Leatherface - Not Superstitious. British punk with an adorable grunge sound in the guitars.
36 Split Enz - Matinee Idyll. Mid 70s popped-up folk with a prog note, sort of Genesis-lite. Enjoyable.
37 Elvis Costello - I Want You. Slow thoughtful typical Costello, beautifully assembled.
38 Dog Legs - Toot Toot Hey! Pop-punk, think the Donnas.
39 Stiff Little Fingers - Silver Lining. An optimistic version of the SLF. Where is the anger?
40 Social Distortion - Ring of Fire. Hooray! A punk cover of the new terrace anthem. Get those scarves twirling!
41 The 'Tone - Turn It Up. Punk with a huge guitar sound, straight off of MTV.
42 Lee Ranaldo - Fragile. Speedier version of track 1.

So who is it? 90s punk suggests someone around 40 who has mellowed a bit, prone to Belle & Sebastian. I will think about it and come back.
Time for another guess. [MENTION=19864]Flex Your Head[/MENTION]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sometimes NSC astounds you.

I have received a CD! Sadly not "mine" but rather a copy of the one [MENTION=14921]spring hall convert[/MENTION] received from [MENTION=12196]tinycowboy[/MENTION] who took pity on me and, unbidden, PMd for my address and sent a copy. You are a very, very nice man sir!

I had sort of mentioned my interest admittedly. Mainly this is because, although I like a lot of indie I don't own a lot. When I was younger I used to pinch my brother's MBV records or my flat mates Slowdive tapes and so, inevitably, as I moved houses so I "lost" music. That, combined with the presence of Mbongwana Star (which I have been playing non stop for a month) and tracks by King Tubby and Prince Jammy that I do have made the CD look irresistible, Kind of like an alcy walking past an Off Licence and being unable to resist the lure of Mad Dog 20/20 one more time. Only better.

I've had the CD on in the background and it flows beautifully as a mix. Anyone who read my Christmas reviews won't be surprised to learn I could live without hearing Huggy Bear again but, other than that, it's a beautiful, beautiful thing.

After one listen - because I will change my mind with each one - I would like to nominate Periscopes by Jilk and Haiku Salut as my surprise favourite for the mix, since I suspect we will be short a few tracks.

Thanks again :thumbsup:

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Anyone owning up to the CD I received? I bought three albums today as a result of the Easter Bunny and am currently listening to Habib Koite. Oneida and Leatherface were the other two that took my fancy. Thank you to my bunny.

With the 7 albums bought after Santa that is 10 albums in total this year, just thanks to NSC!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I've still not had anything through the post sadly. First time I've been let down though.

Also agree with [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] if someone has gone to the trouble of making the CD for you it should be acknowledged and reviewed, part of the fun of this process is finding out what others think of your musical choices for their CD.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I've still not had anything through the post sadly. First time I've been let down though.

Also agree with [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] if someone has gone to the trouble of making the CD for you it should be acknowledged and reviewed, part of the fun of this process is finding out what others think of your musical choices for their CD.

Should there be an automatic ban from the next round for CDs not reviewed and/or not sent?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here