Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Ohh yesss , I liked the dunk one , where did it disappear to ?

Quick work from Sun Jong Bozza and co. Just posted on the thread, and it was stashed away, never to be seen again.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Sound away performance that. Palace seem to have something on Liverpool. The scousers were awful though

It's weird isn't it. Palace went to Stamford bridge and came away with a victory because, according to much of the NSC, Chelsea were awful. Arsenal were stuffed 3 nil at selhurst because they were, on here, considered beyond awful and, to cap it all they went to anfield and came back from behind to win 1-2 because they were, again, awful.

You guys are clearly going to smash the premier league next season seeing as all these top teams are, apparently, awful. And those teams around the bottom of the league are obviously going to be easy fodder for your team as they are far worse than those teams who were involved with you in the toughest championship ever.

:)

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
It's weird isn't it. Palace went to Stamford bridge and came away with a victory because, according to much of the NSC, Chelsea were awful. Arsenal were stuffed 3 nil at selhurst because they were, on here, considered beyond awful and, to cap it all they went to anfield and came back from behind to win 1-2 because they were, again, awful.

You guys are clearly going to smash the premier league next season seeing as all these top teams are, apparently, awful. And those teams around the bottom of the league are obviously going to be easy fodder for your team as they are far worse than those teams who were involved with you in the toughest championship ever.

We are doing things the right way! Goodnight dickhead!

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008

How many times have Crystal Palace cheated local businesses and other clubs out of money owed but somehow managed to keep their ground and status in the football league?!? I mean you get over £80M a year and still turn a loss, bunch of shysters!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
How many times have Crystal Palace cheated local businesses and other clubs out of money owed but somehow managed to keep their ground and status in the football league?!? I mean you get over £80M a year and still turn a loss, bunch of shysters!

Shhhh. you are not allowed to mention that... You have to praise the wonderful plastic ultras and the supposed atmosphere from the extra 10k that can now be bothered to turn up from when they were in the championship!

It is the PALACE WAY :lol:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Sound away performance that. Palace seem to have something on Liverpool. The scousers were awful though

Palace are on a roll at the moment. Tactically Fat Sam is quite astute.

They didn't always beat Liverpool though......... ahem 9-0 [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
IMG_0570.JPG

This could be levelled at a few tonight :D

theboybilly

That's not what I was implying. You don't beat those top teams on luck alone but you have to admit Liverpool couldn't string three passes together and looked like a mid-table team rather than going for a CL place. For what it's worth I have seen nothing of your victories over Chelsea or Arsenal apart from Benteke's winner at the Bridge

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I fancy us doing the double over Liverpool next season, might put a bet on it this week, odds would be good.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I hate Palace as much as the next Sussexman, but fair play to them, what a turn around they've had in the past few weeks. Let's not trivialize their victories - scalping Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal is a huge achievement. I am glad they're staying up and waiting for us, because we're coming for them! Can't wait for the country to finally, finally acknowledge our rivalry.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
What a complete crap football weekend....
In fact the whole weekend in general was a waste.
Meuh.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Have you noticed that many Albion fans on this board have given credit where it is due and acknowledged Palace’s resurgence under Allardyce? Indeed, when Palace won promotion, a special thread was created on NSC, by the Mods, to enable fans of both clubs to exchange pleasantries, and on that thread Albion fans (grudgingly, of course, but it was done) congratulated Palace.

Compare that with the BBS, where not a single word of congratulation has been recorded. Rather, from that quarter, we have seen nothing but vile and bitter outpourings.

Albion’s promotion to the Premier League is the culmination of twenty years of rebuilding from scratch. Yes, the club has depended on the largesse of a single man, but that man is a lifelong Albion fan. Success has been achieved by capitalising on the chairman’s investment, not on the backs of creditors’ money. Yet all we hear from Palace is that Albion have “bought” promotion, that promotion has been achieved by indebtedness, and that, consequently, the achievement that is promotion to the top-flight has been shamefully tarnished.

I tell you what does tarnish a promotion. Leaving two administrations aside, an episode like Poogate tarnishes the reputation of a club, not just its on-field success. It was the reputation of the Albion that people at Palace, to the very top of its hierarchy, knowing the truth of the matter all along, were happy to see dragged through the mud. Once the truth came out, there was no apology from anyone at Crystal Palace and no corrective coverage from the media (which had been happy to make a story out of Poogate when it was believed that Palace had been wronged).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here