Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New video from Monday

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Not my cup of tea, but fair play to the kid, he loves BHA.

Vloggers can make very good money btw, some earn more than most pro footballers.

Indeed, BG's currently working on one of him playing dominoes down at Haywards Heath Social Club, once he can work out how to sellotape his Polaroid Instamatic to the top of a broom handle.

(Kidding BG :wink:)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
i get it. You film yourself all day and then put the best bits on youtube. Apparently it's very addictive. I've been told by many vloggers, once you lose your vlogginity, you'll eventually end up filming yourself doing stuff like hoovering the stairs. It's a dark road vlogging. Be warned.

get out.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
3m

"And we're going up to stand or fall for Sussex by the sea"

Well. Its a start I suppose.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
WTF? I know I'm probably a grumpy old fart but what is the point of that? Who watches that?
For the guy himself how does he actually watch/enjoy the match? Weird. Where are his mates?
Also why is he an Albion fan? Lowestoft? People from miles out who support Utd, Liverpool, etc get loads of grief but it's OK supporting a 'small' team from miles away? Why?
Weird.

I watched it and thought it was great. Also he is clearly enjoying the match. Maybe he doesn't have any mates ... so should he sit at home wishing he was at the match?????? Your other questions are too stupid to answer

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
all good comedians need a prop :thumbsup:
regards
DR

You could film one of these das. I reckon there's a big market for video of a middle aged guy in an old stone island jacket, sat in the corner of a pub, reading the Mail and glaring at people having fun.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Young people seem to love this rubbish. Obviously, he's as interested in himself as he is the Albion. This vacuous self-centered approach to creating films seems to be the way to attract viewers and what I'm sure he then hopes will be ad spend. Don't get it, and I'm not sure what it's doing to the brains of people in general. Ah well.

I tell you this, if he was holding that selfie stick up in front of me during the game, I'd snap the bloody thing.

Each to their own I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here