Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paris Shooting

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Could be linked to robbery rather than terrorism

Edit one police source now saying terrorist incident

Love the way you are so desperate to equate the act to anything but Religious idiocy from a certain region and then edit it when you are wrong. I would 'face palm' but I wont be so crass!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Love the way you are so desperate to equate the act to anything but Religious idiocy from a certain region and then edit it when you are wrong. I would 'face palm' but I wont be so crass!

Yes, but you are crass . . . so . . . :shrug:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

I was just posting what I was hearing on the live TV reports, you are reading too much into my comments

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
The Minus IQ brigade are out in force again I see
Truly incisive commentary..... your point of view wins hands down.... oh hang on a minute.... sorry... it doesn't..... my mistake.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Truly incisive commentary..... your point of view wins hands down.... oh hang on a minute.... sorry... it doesn't..... my mistake.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What exactly is he/her's point of view? to which belief is the poster referring to? Ambiguous at best, diabolical at worst.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I'm going to be controversial here and say it may be the Religion of Peace going full Alan again.

Most religions are religions of peace. Sadly some people's interpretation of religion is not.

Just look at Donald trump as he sends warships half way round the word and sends them off with the message ''God Bless America''

That's an individual interpretation of Christianity, not Christianity itself

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Most religions are religions of peace. Sadly some people's interpretation of religion is not.

Just look at Donald trump as he sends warships half way round the word and sends them off with the message ''God Bless America''

Nail. On. Head

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

You haven't read the old testament or the Koran then. Religions are made up by men ... interpreting them to suit particular agendas is inevitable.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
You haven't read the old testament or the Koran then. Religions are made up by men ... interpreting them to suit particular agendas is inevitable.

Yes but they are all old and out of date. Where do either of them say ''Thou shalt not go through a red light because you might hit another car coming the other way and kill a child in the other car''

We need a new updated '' Blu Ray DVD Version '' for all of them

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Yes but they are all old and out of date. Where do either of them say ''Thou shalt not go through a red light because you might hit another car coming the other way and kill a child in the other car''

We need a new updated '' Blu Ray DVD Version '' for all of them

Prefer the 'believing stuff on good evidence 4K alternative'

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here